Become a Product Manager and boost your career !
If you are currently looking for an opportunity where you can work with medical devices, travel around the world and work in a friendly family- owned company, this is definitely a job role for you!
As this role is also eligible for junior candidates, with this job you will be really able to develop your career, on top of which you will get a valuable professional experience.
Moreover, you will also be able to develop into more senior within product management or marketing roles, which will add much more value to your profile in the future.
Your main tasks will consist of:
, Marketing activities and campaigns outside of the company
, Meeting with Kol's and travelling
, Analysing competition, market and gathering data for product development
The main requirements for the candidate are:
, Experience with hearing implants - medical devices
, Masters degree in Business, Biotechnology or Engineering
, Marketing background is a plus
, Fluency in English, German is desirable
If you think this role could be for you, please send a CV asap to Erik, as the role will be closed when the right candidate is chosen.
02079402105 (ext: 3428)
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI
- Affaires Réglementaires - réelles responsabilités
- Continuous training, Sr RA Specialist
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's