Business Development Manager - Sports Events - £35,000
Do you consider yourself to be a tenacious and target driven business hunter? A brand new and market leading organisation who specialise in Sports Events, are looking to add a new and highly skilled Business Development Manager, to add to their already successful sales team.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Sports Events, Events, Corporate Events
Package: £23,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary + Commission + Benefits
The Business Development Manager role for the Sports Events company, will involve on a weekly basis going out and generating new business leads for the Sports Events company.
This will mean going out and meeting with various sports organisations and clubs, across various sporting professions such as Football, Rugby and Cricket, to pitch the idea of what exactly the events can offer and the significant events that can be displayed.
The Business Development Manager for the Sports Events company once having generated and attained new clients, would then have to manage these accounts, to ensure they supply revenue and business on an efficient and consistent basis.
In terms of the actual specific candidate for the Business Development Manager role for the company that specialise in Sports Events, would be much more favourable if they were Degree educated, with it being in related to the job at hand, however degree level candidates will also be considered.
In order for the candidate to be a success as at the Sports Events company they would need to be someone who has great communication skills, aswell as the ability to work and thrive in an intense and target driven industry.
The package that is on offer to the chosen Business Development Manager would be a basic Salary off £23,000 - £25,000, which would also include an on-target earnings of £35,000.
The Sports Events company are also offering a Benefits package that includes a great pension scheme as well as other benefits.
If this Business Development Manager role in the Sports Events industry seems right for you then email your CV to Callum McIlroy at h2 recruit and then we will be in touch for a further conversation.
For more information as well as over 150 live vacancies please do visit our website or call to speak to one of our specialist consultants.
Here at h2 we specialise in all sales positions such as Field Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Account Management roles, and many more.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development - Employee Benefits - OTE £70,000
- Business Development - I.T. Managed Services – OTE £80,000
- Business Development Executive– Enterprise Software - £50K
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Events - £65,000
- New Business AM - SaaS Subscriptions - £50,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Medical Supplies - £32,000
- Entry-level Sales executive – Enterprise software - £40,000
- Consultant - Global Executive Search - £60,000
- Lead Generation Exe – Business Research Consultants- £60,000
- Account Manager – Fashion & Apparel – OTE £35,000
- Sales Executive – Global Events – OTE £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Broadcasting Hardware- £70K
- Italian Sales Manager – Radio Automation Software- £140,000
- Spanish Sales Manager – Radio Automation Software- £140,000
- Business Development Manager – Software/SaaS – OTE £90,000
- Business Development Manager – Junior Stock Broker - £35,000
- Senior Sales Manager – Social Integration Charity - £45,000
- Business Development Manager – Global IT Services - £90,000
- Internal Sales Executive - Summits & Events - £35,000 OTE
- Internal Sales Executive - SaaS Software Vendor - £50,000 OTE