Assistant Retail Shop Manager - Banbury
Assitant Retail Shop Manager
Up to £10,000 per annum + benefits
21 Hours per week
My client is a charity organisation with over 100 Shops across the UK.
To be a successful Assitant Shop Manager with my client you will have sound retail experience and the ability to supervise a team are essential in this post, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Assitant Shop Manager Profile
- Inspirational Leadership
- Developing others
- Good Customer Service
- Continuous Personal Development
- Creative and good eye for detail
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall shop
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charities goals and values.
- Maximize sales by providing excellent customer service.
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard.
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis.
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings.
- Window dressing and in-store displays.
- Travelling to other stores when cover is required.
- Completing staff rotas.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management please do not hesitate to apply today
Please send your cv to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Team Leader - Cinema - Ruislip
- General Manager - Cinema - Bristol
- General Manager - Premium Bar - Birmingham
- Store Manager (Health & Fitness) - South London
- Hospitality Marketing Manager
- Store Manager - Shoes and Accessories
- Hospitality General Manager
- Sous Chef - Fresh Restaurant Brand
- Corporate Sales Manager - Surrey
- Luxury Customer Service Leader - Heathrow Airport
- HR Advisor - Hospitality - London
- Assistant Retail Shop Manager - Warwick
- Resort Manager - Luxury Holiday Village - Cornwall
- General Manager (Leisure) Tolworth
- Assistant Manager Dartford
- General Manager - Cinema - Feltham
- Retail Store Manager - Kingston Upon Thames
- Deputy General Manager - Cinema
- Account Manager - Fitness - North West
- Designate Deputy General Manager - Cinema - London