We're looking for a Project Engineer who wants to be part of a very successful organisation who are at the forefront of Automation.
You'll be involved in supporting and managing the design team and will also be responsible for understanding customers requirement across different markets.
We want our Project Eengineers to be happy in the place that they work, so we offer a great benefits package, regular social nights out and a great progression structure.
We offer a good salary, a pension scheme and a company bonus that is paid out every 6 months.
The Project Engineer will have:
- A strong background in project engineering, preferably in the automotive and aerospace industry
- Previous experience with workholding/BIW/Inspection media/Test rigs
- Excellent communication skills
If this automation design role interests you, please get in touch with the Automation Design Team @ Orion Electrotech Recruitment.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
More Jobs from Orion Electrotech Ltd
- Electronics Engineer
- Programme Manager
- Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering Team Leader
- 3D Artist
- IPT Lead
- Product Designer
- Design Engineer
- Internal Sales Executive
- System Design Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- PCB Reworker
- Service Support Engineer
- Electrical Motor Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Electric Motors
- Senior Buyer
- Electro Mechanical Technician
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Commodity Buyer