Field Service Engineer - CT/MRI , San Diego CA
RES, a division of UHS is seeking qualified CT/MRI Field Service Engineers for our San Diego office.
For more information, please visit www.resxray.com
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for maintaining the customer's high‐end medical imaging equipment, including systems applications, quality control, calibration, operating system support, applications support, software support, technical support, and troubleshooting.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
FIELD SUPPORT (75%)
- Troubleshooting on high‐end medical imaging equipment.
- Establishing and adhering to preventative maintenance schedules.
- Maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely fashion.
- Solving issues with medical imaging applications, electrical components, computer hardware, and software, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Complying with Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Performing service, calibrations and quality assurance check for an entire imaging system as per the ISO13485 standards.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (10%)
- On high‐end medical imaging equipment online and or via telephone.
- Communicating daily with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow‐up leading to acceptable customer satisfaction levels.
- Maintaining system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
APPLICATIONS SUPPORT (5%)
- Regular interaction with radiologists, technicians, physicians, and other medical professionals to keep abreast of new and existing imaging solutions, issues and trends.
SOFTWARE SUPPORT (10%)
- Continuous uptime support for applications software issues associated with the Xray and Vascular modalities.
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) viewing, filming, archiving, networking, and database administration.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs, providing software support and reference.
- Online and telephone support for Windows, Linux
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position.
It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed.
The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
- Minimum 3 year's applicable experience (5+ years preferred)
- Experience with servicing and troubleshooting Xray & Vascular imaging systems
- Familiarity with Siemens, GE and Phillips systems a plus
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Surgical Laser Technician, Seattle WA
- Biomedical Equipment Repair Technician II, Charleston WV
- Medical Equipment Service Driver, Orlando, FL overnights
- Biomedical Equipment Technician, Henrietta NY (FT)
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery Driver Orlando FL (FT)
- Medical Equipment Service Driver, Norfolk VA (temp)
- Field Service Technician, Chicago, IL
- Customer Service Technician, Tiffin IA (FT)
- Customer Service Technician, Cincinneti OH (FT)
- Senior Biomedical Technician, St. Louis MO
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery Driver, Orlando FL
- Hospital Service Technician, Canton OH (PT overnights)
- Hospital Service Technician, Highland CA (PT)
- Account Manager - Bay Area, CA
- Strategic Account Executive - Bay Area, CA
- Hospital Service Technician, Wallingford CT (PT)
- Hospital Service Technician - Huntsville, TX (PT)
- Hospital Service Technician, Tulsa OK (PT)
- Financial Analyst - Pricing
- Customer Service Technician, Downers Grove IL (FT)