Senior Associate Global Safety - Central Cambridge Location
If you enjoy longer term contracts working with innovative and constant product lines, I have an opening in Cambridge in pharmacovigilance for you!
If you are looking for your next contract in Pharmacovigilance you may want to read on.
I am working with one of my large Biotech clients in Cambridge who are looking for a contractor to come in and join their pharmacovigilance team as a Senior Associate for Global Safety.
This role is certainly more than just ICSR's, you will be involved in PV practices and operations that are very hard to come by in many PV departments in the UK.
Having these experiences will certainly highlight your CV for when this contract comes to an end and you are looking for someone thing.
This huge biotech wants someone to be able to expereicnce these new areas, something that is going to enhance your profile for any future positions, having the skill set of working with audits, with safety reviews and case management will make you stand out from the crowd.
They are looking for someone with around 5 years experience so that you can hit the ground running and if you do leave a good impression there would be potential opportunities to be called back for other contracts in the future, so this could be something more long term.
Being a 10 month contract gives you the stability of a full time position, not jumping around to different companies every couple of months, instead having a place to really call your work place and be able to really establish yourself over the time you are there.
Who knows there have been experiences of continued work and being called back to work for the company once the contract has ended so there are other avenues of opportunity here.
Based in Cambridge this large biotech is working with an extensive pipeline of new and innovative products, ensuring you are working with cutting edge items, exposing you to the future of the industry while earning yourself a strong hourly wage.
The requirements for this role are as follows:
, Graduate with life science or healthcare degree
, 5+ years of industry experience within pharmacovigilance
, Experience with Safety Databases, particularly ARGUS
If you want to take advantage of this opportunity don't wait to apply, we wants someone to start ASAP in this role so make sure you send me your CV to G.Collins@nonstop-recruitment.com or alternatively call me on 0207 940 2105.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI
- Affaires Réglementaires - réelles responsabilités
- Continuous training, Sr RA Specialist
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's