Leaving Care SW - Lowest Caseload - Guaranteed Development
Local Authority which Guarantees Personal Development
A London based Local Authority which has 1 of the lowest caseloads in the country is seeking an experienced Social Worker to join their Leaving Care Service
- Authority has 1 of the lowest cases in the Country
- Guaranteed Personal Development
- Clear Line of Sight from Senior Management through to Social Workers
- Clear plans for the future of the service and Local Authority
- Very stable service with most members of the team on permanent contracts
- Regular protected supervision time
- 2 week protected induction
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Local Authority which has taken massive strides over the last 2 years and has developed its services based on the feedback from Social Workers.
The new Deputy Chief Executive has also put in place a clear line of sight from Senior Managers all the way through to Social Workers effectively giving staff the opportunity to influence key decisions that will help shape the future of the service.
Ultimately this gives social workers a voice and will encourage you to get involved in the development of the service.
The Leaving Care service will work with service users above the age of 18 to help them live an independent life and fulfil their potential.
You will be working with a number of agencies such as education, employment and housing.
The Local Authority has placed an emphasis on helping Social Workers develop personally and professionally.
All staff have protected supervision time with their manager providing you with the support you require when tacking a complex case.
Furthermore to help you get settled into the role you will have a 2 week induction where you are not carrying any cases but just using the time to familiarise yourself with the post and your new environment.
To be considered for this post you should have experience within a similar service area
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100.
Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to R.email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's
- Großartige Karriere für motivierte Köpfe – Personalvermittler
- MSL Stelle bei Unternehmen mit langfristiger Planung
- BD-ECG-UK-Innovative device
- Product Manager Microbiología: empresa internacional
- Legal Work- Proyecto IVD innovdor
- R & A in well established local authority