Registered Fostering Manager - Small IFA - Flexible Working
An East Kent IFA with plans for future growth is looking for a Registered Fostering Manager.
The agency consists of a small, friendly team that supports a dozen Foster Carers across the county.
As Registered Manager, the post holder will supervise and support social workers and help implement the agency's plans for further expansion in Kent.
In addition to being part of this family run agency, the post holder will be able to work from home on a regular basis, allowing much more flexibility than many other Social Work Management Roles.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Qualified Social Work Fostering Manager, ideally within an IFA setting.
If interested please get your CV to email@example.com or call Josephine on 0207 940 2100.
Applications close on the 22nd of February.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's
- Großartige Karriere für motivierte Köpfe – Personalvermittler
- MSL Stelle bei Unternehmen mit langfristiger Planung
- BD-ECG-UK-Innovative device
- Product Manager Microbiología: empresa internacional
- Legal Work- Proyecto IVD innovdor
- R & A in well established local authority