Customer Experience Manager - Digital bank transformation
You will be part of a team in a international, who already is known to be first-mover in the market of digital implementation in the Fintech/Transformation industry.
You will lead the program including program design, identifying opportunities and assessments, method development and implementation planning, and be sure that these things happen within the time frame.
The role is multi national, giving you exposure to senior stakeholders and develop your career into some very exciting for the years to come.
The bank has already shown the courage to be innovative and first-mover with transformation, they are ready to invest in this transformation and innovation for years to come, so can get even more exciting responsibilities.
Successful candidates will have:
- A track record of delivering digital change, or implementation of a digital platform in the financial world.
- A curious and analytical mind-set, that can see and asses opportunities.
- Strong skills in operational and financial analysis.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's
- Großartige Karriere für motivierte Köpfe – Personalvermittler
- MSL Stelle bei Unternehmen mit langfristiger Planung
- BD-ECG-UK-Innovative device
- Product Manager Microbiología: empresa internacional
- Legal Work- Proyecto IVD innovdor
- R & A in well established local authority