* Job Title: Project Manager : 27003 - DoAC
* CV Submission Deadline: 16th February 2018 @ 9.15
* Daily Pay Rates: £338.67 UMBRELLA / £269.67 PAYE
* Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
* Location: South West: Bristol: Abbey Wood
* Contract Length: 05/02/2018 : 01/09/2018
* Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for qualified Engineer/Project Manager with SC, experience of UAS Imagery Chain/Ground Systems, the DE&S & the detail below.
Responsible for technical acceptance and delivery of the Unmanned Air System (UAS) Imagery Chain and Ground Systems.
To act as the Authority for technical acceptance and delivery of UAS Imagery Chain and Ground Systems, supporting the UAS Acceptance and Scope Definition managers.
Responsible owner and Manager of requirements within the UAS Technical Specification.
Working closely with the Supplier and relevant subject matter experts to support the acceptance process:
* Agree acceptance strategies with Supplier
* Ratify test scripts' suitability for acceptance evidence capture
* Organise test events and demonstrations
* Witness testing / trials events
* Accept requirement compliance from the supplier on behalf of UAST.
* Plan, direct and manage SME input into the acceptance process
Specific areas of technical requirement ownership include, but not limited to:
* Imagery Chain
* Connected Entities (e.g.
Image Analyst Workstation)
* Strip Support Unit iv.
If you are a PM & understand/meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 7 months approx
- Rate: 338 Per Day Umb/Paye option
- Location: Abbey Wood, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Contact: James Christie
- Tel: 2087472161
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: D27003abb
- Posted: 2018-02-14 11:25:00 -
- View all Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
More Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- CCDO Demolition Operatives
- Quantity Surveyor
- Construction Advisor
- Safety Case Author
- Concrete Pump Operator
- Slinger Signaller
- Highways Engineer
- Junior Assistant Project Manger
- Crane Supervisor
- SCAFFOLDER CISRS Level 3
- CCDO Operatives
- CCDO Operatives
- Sligner Signaller and Burner
- CPCS Plant and Vehicle Marshaller
- Head of Safety
- Commercial Manager