Technical Consultant - Camden - £30,000-£40,000 p/a
Are you a technical professional with a background in networking?
Want to get into Technical Consultancy?
We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Technical Consultant with 2-3 years' technical experience in Networking for an exciting wireless service provider.
You will have the opportunity to lead IT projects and contribute towards enhancing and developing the IT provision across the business.
You will be part of an ambitious organization with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous progression.
With a pipeline of interesting projects yet to be started and general scope of work will ensure that this is a role which will never get boring.
The primary job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
, Provide outstanding Technical Consultancy to clients.
, Design and implement Fortinet security solutions
, Design and implement wired and wireless network solutions.
, Project management and implementation of IT solutions.
, Provide 3rd line technical support when required
, Come up with innovative solutions for clients
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
, LAN, WLAN and WAN design and delivery experience
, Microsoft Azure Experience
, Microsoft Server Experience
, Fortinet Firewall experience (desirable)
, Prince2 (Desirable)
, Experience of working on networking projects and evidence of delivery
, Strong technical ability, able to communicate technical concepts to any audience
, Excellent communication skills, able to work at all levels by adapting to the requirements of the audience
The role is a pivotal role for the business.
The right candidate will be happy to be hands-on, whilst leading projects at the same time.
The ideal candidate will have cloud exposure (Microsoft Azure) and will have worked on networking projects whilst looking to get into a consultancy/project management role.
You will be responsible for delivering a huge project nationwide whilst ensuring the quality of the end user experience, acting as an effective point of contact from the business to the business customer.
Ensuring customer service standards represent value to the business.
This is a dynamic client facing role perfect for someone that can adapt quickly to different challenges.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I am currently recruiting for an award winning Wireless service provider who's creative and innovative style of practice have seen them deliver extremely high-quality work to their clients.
My client works with a diverse range of customers and technologies so has a lively environment full of new challenges.
No two days will be the same.
Based in Camden, this company has an enviable location with great facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
20 Days holiday (plus bank holidays and Christmas/NY)
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Location: Camden, London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Just IT Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7426 9817
- Fax: 020 7247 3991
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-02-14 16:01:48 -
- View all Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st/2nd Line Support - Pottersbar - up to £25,000
- 1st Line support Engineer - Central London – up to £23,000
- Project Manager - Essex - up to £45,000
- IT Graduate Programme - Central London - up to £33,000
- Senior Manager, Cyber Risk – London – up to £85,000
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Central London - up to £30,000
- IT Project Management Assistant - London - up to £35,000
- Application Support Analyst - London - ASAP - up to £30,000
- Service Desk Manager - London - up to £50,000
- Solutions Architect - London - up to £65,000
- IT Project Manager - London - up to £55,000
- 1st line support - London - up to £24,000
- Junior Developer - London - up to £25,000
- Blockchain Architect – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- Blockchain Engineer – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- QA Engineer - Cryptocurrency/Blockchain - Competitive Salary
- IPOS Support Analyst - 3 month fixed term to perm - up to £32k
- 2nd Line Support - Upminster - £23,000 - £28,000 per annum