Senior Product Manager - Hardware
Senior Product Manager
South East London/ Kent Border
Manufacturer of Technology
A forward-thinking manufacturer of business-critical technology is looking for a Senior Product Manager for their head office near Greenwich.
The Product Team is a cross-functional department sitting between the Engineers, Sales and Logistics.
The position will see you working on a variety of existing products for continual development as well as NDP.
You will be the heart of the business to own the whole product lifecycle.
This will include business case idea to planning to pre-launch and live launch to continual development or retirement.
You must be agile and an effective communicator.
You must stick to a strict time schedule.
You must also be able to balance product prioritisation as you will be managing up to 35 roadmaps.
You will be required to;
, Assist in researching and identifying emerging new products and technology trend
, Visits to existing and potential technology and manufacturing partners
, Attend exhibitions/ trade shows as and when required
, Project manage potential new products and product variants
, Define and execute go-to-market strategies for new products
, Launch key new products to the market, using co-ordination and project management
, Liaise with and obtain project buy-in from key stakeholders
Your experience must have;
, BSc/ BEng/ HND - Product or Management Related
, Strong commercial project or product management experience - min 5 years
, Proven ability to deliver cross-departmental projects
, Expertise in product life-cycle management
, Self-motivated and able to prioritise work-load
, PRINCE or other project management qualifications are desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a revolutionary business with a large suite of products in a multi-functional collaborative team.
Contact Lucas at KHR for more detail.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £44000 - £49000 per annum + 25 days holiday, parking, pensio
- Location: Greenwich, London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Management
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Tel: 01892 708700
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-02-14 17:57:04 -
- View all Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- KYC Administrator (Know Your Customer)
- Engineer Administrator Temp-Perm
- Factory Manager - Manufacturing
- Call Handler - Collections Agent
- Customer Service Specialist (First Line)
- Customer Service Executive - Super Star needed
- Production Operative
- Mortgage Consultant - CeMAP
- Client Services Administrator
- Catering Supervisor
- Trainee Chef
- Customer Service and Technical Advisor x 2
- Community Development / Social Value Manager
- Sales Ledger Manager
- Account Manager Logistics (e-commerce)
- Customer Care Officer (10.30 - 7pm)
- European Sales Manager (Retail)
- Multi-Drop Courier Driver