Elderly Care Home - Doncaster
Full Time / Part time with a range of shift patterns including: Early, Late, Long days, Nights and Twilights
You will be working within a purpose built Care home that's committed to providing a homely environment.
The nursing home, situated in south Yorkshire, offers a range of care services, well respected by surrounding communities, for combining skilled care with a friendly outlook and warm atmosphere.
The home's carers are able to look after a number of specialist care requirements not found easily in UK care homes, including palliative terminal care, as well as wound care.
Delivering care with kindness, compassion and treating residents with the utmost dignity and respect will be center to what you do.
You will promote service users' independence and protect their dignity through a kind and compassionate approach to personal care.
This could involve a range of tasks such as assisting with washing, dressing, toileting, meal times, accessing the community and other general activities that enable clients to receive an excellent standard of care.
To be considered you will need at least 6 months experience working in healthcare and have an NVQ level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care.
Both full-time or Adhoc hours are available for this vacancy.
As a result, you can enjoy a healthy work life balance as you choose your own shift patterns and days you work.
If you are interested in this position please send a CV or enquiry to Daniel.Richards@servicecare.org.uk alternatively, call 01772 208961 and ask for Danny.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, quick payment,mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- First response Social worker Northamptonshire
- Family support Social worker Central Bedford
- LAC Social Worker Peterborough
- Assessment Social Worker
- Children with Disabilities Social worker Bedford
- Advanced Social work practitioner Bedford
- SQSW Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Leatherhead, Surrey
- Looked After Children - Team Manager
- Childrens Social Worker - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Waking Night Residential Support Worker - Horsham, West Sussex
- Childrens Social Worker - Lewes, East Sussex
- Children With Disabilities Social Worker Woking, Surrey
- QSW Contact, Assesment & Intervention Team Horsham, West Sussex
- Care Co-Ordinator Surrey
- Social Worker Looked After Children's (LAC) Team
- Family Support Work - Horsham, West Sussex
- Assessment and Intervention Social Worker
- Support Worker - Croydon
- Pensions Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor