Awesome career for motivated minds - Move to Prague
Awesome career for motivated minds - Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level
About NonStop Recruitment
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe's fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with attractive and modern offices based in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic in desirable locations such as the City Bank Tower in London and Danube House in Prague.
We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2017, expanding from 220 employees to over 280 and, because we invest heavily in developing our people with ongoing learning and coaching - We hope you'll become a future leader of our business.
Working for NonStop is like being part of a community with over 100 consultants across Europe.
We are responsible for developing consultants to support on Sales & Marketing positions, predominantly for the European markets.
Do you want to do something international? Enjoy speaking with people from different nationalities and backgrounds? Does the idea of doing something fast paced and challenging excite you? Interesting in earning high commissions for your hard and smart work? Fancy living in Prague for a bit? If the answer is YES then I want to be hearing from you!
So, what am I looking for in my team? The answer is a number of things, but the most important are listed below:
Lots of energy - recruitment will throw challenges at you that are easier to overcome if you're enthusiastic about it
The continual willingness to learn - in your first few months you'll have a lot of training from our award winning training programme, therefore you need to be ready to learn new skills on an ongoing basis
Motivation - whether this is to become a Team Leader within your first year, own a sports car, go on that dream holiday you've always hoped for or something else.
You may not know what truly drives you right now and that's ok - the drive to be successful is enough.
Languages - You must be fluent in English, and being able to speak another language is an advantage.
No Ego - whether you win or lose, fail or succeed, you need to be willing to try.
Sometimes things won't always work out as they should.
If you can pick yourself up and learn from your mistakes then you have the attributes of a good recruiter.
Sound good? NonStop is growing fast and strong and I would recommend anyone who is interested in an international career with exceptional bonuses, a supportive management team, fantastic training and an incredible set of colleagues to go with it, to get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team as soon as possible.
We run assessment days across Prague and London on a regular basis, giving you a chance to come and meet us and understand if working for NonStop Recruitment is the right career for you.
Key words: sales, headhunting, career, recruitment, commercial recruitment, trainee recruitment consultant, DACH region, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, negotiation, German, rewards, Prague, London, Zug, Portsmouth, BeNeLux, commission, French, Dutch, Internal Recruitment, entry level job
Please contact Josh Reavenall on: +44 207 940 45 95 and send us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as our career site and other social media for latest news from our exciting world!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Home-based Flexibility - Permanent - Qualified Social Worker
- Administrative Coordinator-International-Swiss
- Regulatory & Quality Assurance Consultant / Medical Devices
- Lead Auditor Medical Devices / Europe based
- Product Management Lead-Bioprocesses-Swiss
- Junior Regulatory Affairs / Veneto
- Responsable Maintenance - Autonomie et initiative
- Supply Chain Analyst and Project Management!
- Junior Flavorist - Great Growth Opportunity - Market Leading Co
- Area Sales Manager - Automotive - Deutschland
- Pharmacovigilance Manager – do you want to live in Prague?
- Supplier Quality Supervisor - Antwerpen - Automotive
- Group Brand Manager - International Company - Brussels
- Strategy role, RA/QA Director
- Start in QA move to RA, QA Associate
- Parlez-vous Francais? QA Associate
- Jr Recruitment Consultant - HeadHunter
- Flexible opportunity, QA/RA Administrator
- Social Worker–Learning Disabilities–Team Stability
- Operations Manager - huge children's charity