Process Engineer - Strong Product Pipeline, Belgium
Process Engineer wanted! If you are a Process Engineer and have a couple of years of experience and looking for a new challenge in your professional career? My Client is one of the world's leading and most-trusted suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and speciality ingredients markets who are currently looking for a Process Engineer.
Due to a recent merger with a big firm it will be a great opportunity for you to be part of the company who now offers products and services from the custom development and manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients to innovative dosage forms for the pharma and consumer health and nutrition industries having a strong client drug product pipeline that will provide more commercial products in the future to feed the operation giving you the opportunity to work on large-scale project with a feeling of a small start-up business where you are encouraged to speak your mind out.
The Key Requirements for the Process Engineer Position:
- Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy or Drug Development
- 2-3 years of Experience in Process Engineering
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Interviews are underway and to take a positive step in your career call me, Jashwant Patel at NonStop Recruitment on +32 (0)2 891 98 99 or Email: J.Patel@nonstop-recruitment.com.
Apply now by sending me a WORD copy of your CV.
If it is not what you are interested in and know someone who could benefit from it, do not hesitate to pass on their contact details.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Home-based Flexibility - Permanent - Qualified Social Worker
- Administrative Coordinator-International-Swiss
- Regulatory & Quality Assurance Consultant / Medical Devices
- Lead Auditor Medical Devices / Europe based
- Product Management Lead-Bioprocesses-Swiss
- Junior Regulatory Affairs / Veneto
- Responsable Maintenance - Autonomie et initiative
- Supply Chain Analyst and Project Management!
- Junior Flavorist - Great Growth Opportunity - Market Leading Co
- Area Sales Manager - Automotive - Deutschland
- Pharmacovigilance Manager – do you want to live in Prague?
- Supplier Quality Supervisor - Antwerpen - Automotive
- Group Brand Manager - International Company - Brussels
- Strategy role, RA/QA Director
- Start in QA move to RA, QA Associate
- Parlez-vous Francais? QA Associate
- Jr Recruitment Consultant - HeadHunter
- Flexible opportunity, QA/RA Administrator
- Social Worker–Learning Disabilities–Team Stability
- Operations Manager - huge children's charity