Customer Support Specialist - little experience required
I am currently working with a successful Medical Device company, which is growing rapidly.
Due to their success, they are looking for 4 new Customer Support Specialists.
It is a nice opportunity to develop personally and professionally thanks to the varied tasks, and activities accross departments.
- Return management, update instrument and spare part returns in the ERP system liasing with warehouse and field service team.
- Managing the Field & Support tool planning and inventory, calibration and certification.
- Support the Field & Support team with SFDC case management and reporting, which could be installation, Planned maintenance, IQ/OQ activities.
Graduate degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
Extreme attention to detail.
Ability to learn quickly.
Ability to read and analyse reports and data.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested, or just have some questions regarding this position, please contact me, Anton Bäker, on: A.Baker@nonstop-recruitment.com or give me a call +44 (0) 20 7940 2105!
I will be happy to hear from you!
NonStop is part of one oft the biggest and most dynamic Recruitment Agencies of Europe.
We invest a lot of time in our consultants to train them so they are true experts in their fields.
That means, we can provide the best possible customer service and keep the highest ethical standards.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Home-based Flexibility - Permanent - Qualified Social Worker
- Administrative Coordinator-International-Swiss
- Regulatory & Quality Assurance Consultant / Medical Devices
- Lead Auditor Medical Devices / Europe based
- Product Management Lead-Bioprocesses-Swiss
- Junior Regulatory Affairs / Veneto
- Responsable Maintenance - Autonomie et initiative
- Supply Chain Analyst and Project Management!
- Junior Flavorist - Great Growth Opportunity - Market Leading Co
- Area Sales Manager - Automotive - Deutschland
- Pharmacovigilance Manager – do you want to live in Prague?
- Supplier Quality Supervisor - Antwerpen - Automotive
- Group Brand Manager - International Company - Brussels
- Strategy role, RA/QA Director
- Start in QA move to RA, QA Associate
- Parlez-vous Francais? QA Associate
- Jr Recruitment Consultant - HeadHunter
- Flexible opportunity, QA/RA Administrator
- Social Worker–Learning Disabilities–Team Stability
- Operations Manager - huge children's charity