Senior Developer C# - Engineering - Central London -Up to £70k
Want to build and manage outstanding Engineering software?
We are looking for Senior C# developers for a top client of ours.
They aim to inspire people at all levels to pursue careers in engineering and technology and are looking for someone with similar ideals.
The main projects the Senior Developer will be working on are the development of their one of the major databases.
This role is crucial to their operation.
·Excellent experience of Umbraco backend extension.
Expert understanding of content classification structures.
·ASP .NET MVC
·Significant expertise and experience in database design and maintenance, with particular reference to MS SQL Server 2012 and AWS RDS Services
·Salesforce Development - API integration with external applications
·Mentoring of Junior and Mid-Level Developers
·Self-starter with a pro-active attitude
·Internally and externally “client” focused at all times
·Excellent attention to detail
·Good organisational and Project Management skills
You will be a Self-starter with a pro-active attitude, with a wealth of C# experience behind you.
About the company:
Our Client is an independent, not-for-profit organisation whose purpose is to promote the vital contribution that engineers, and engineering and technology, make to our society.
They strive for efficiently and precision and are looking for likeminded people.
Successful and growing, they have a fun family working environment with a strong emphasis on getting the right work / life balance.
About the rewards
The salary for this role is extremely flexible and dependent on experience.
In addition to this you will get 25 days holiday, as well as other flexible benefits.
How to apply
Please call Alex on 020 7426 9816, or email email@example.com to find out more.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st/2nd Line Support - Pottersbar - up to £25,000
- 1st Line support Engineer - Central London – up to £23,000
- Project Manager - Essex - up to £45,000
- IT Graduate Programme - Central London - up to £33,000
- Senior Manager, Cyber Risk – London – up to £85,000
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Central London - up to £30,000
- IT Project Management Assistant - London - up to £35,000
- Application Support Analyst - London - ASAP - up to £30,000
- Service Desk Manager - London - up to £50,000
- Solutions Architect - London - up to £65,000
- IT Project Manager - London - up to £55,000
- 1st line support - London - up to £24,000
- Junior Developer - London - up to £25,000
- Blockchain Architect – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- Blockchain Engineer – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- QA Engineer - Cryptocurrency/Blockchain - Competitive Salary
- IPOS Support Analyst - 3 month fixed term to perm - up to £32k
- 2nd Line Support - Upminster - £23,000 - £28,000 per annum