Technical project manager - London - up to £35,000
Are you a creative and motivated Project Manager looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Project Manager.
You will be working closely with the IT team.
Outstanding customer service and internal communication skills are vital in this exciting new role.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to enhancing and developing the IT provision across the business.
You will be part of a diverse organization with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
,Responsibility for programme and project management, including successful delivery, and
Accountability for key metrics, such as risk, resources, cost, time, success factors and quality.
,Ensure all projects have a clear specification, success factors and relative priority, before work commences.
,Ensure that all projects are adequately and realistically planned, informing Management Team of any identified risks or issues as early as possible.
,Creation of solution specification and Statement of Works at the design stage of the project.
Ensure that successful levels of testing, piloting, and training are undertaken.
,Reporting on the success criteria of the pilot phase
,Provide documentation, training, deployment requirement for hand-over to the service delivery team on the acceptance of the pilot project.
As a Project Manager at this level, you must be eager and willing to step up to the plate! Most importantly, the ideal person must have the right attitude and is sociable as your team are extremely friendly and outgoing.
Responsibilities of the role will involve working closely with the IT team and to plan, manage and ensure all new projects, initiatives and on-going activities assigned to you are correctly prioritised and actioned accordingly with appropriate resourcing.
Particular emphasis must be placed on ensuring that all initiatives and requests undertaken are relevant to the needs of the business, are managed effectively within budget and timescales, and that a close working relationship is maintained with the customer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
They continue to pursue innovation and closely follow market changes to set itself apart from competitors with Complete solutions.
The Group strives to offer the most innovative and efficient solutions for Point of Sales, Click & Collect and Self-Service.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
£32,000- £35,000 per annum
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at Richap@jitr.co.uk.
Alternatively, give Richa a call on 0203 540 9439 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st/2nd Line Support - Pottersbar - up to £25,000
- 1st Line support Engineer - Central London – up to £23,000
- Project Manager - Essex - up to £45,000
- IT Graduate Programme - Central London - up to £33,000
- Senior Manager, Cyber Risk – London – up to £85,000
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Central London - up to £30,000
- IT Project Management Assistant - London - up to £35,000
- Application Support Analyst - London - ASAP - up to £30,000
- Service Desk Manager - London - up to £50,000
- Solutions Architect - London - up to £65,000
- IT Project Manager - London - up to £55,000
- 1st line support - London - up to £24,000
- Junior Developer - London - up to £25,000
- Blockchain Architect – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- Blockchain Engineer – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- QA Engineer - Cryptocurrency/Blockchain - Competitive Salary
- IPOS Support Analyst - 3 month fixed term to perm - up to £32k
- 2nd Line Support - Upminster - £23,000 - £28,000 per annum