Bagging Machine Operator.
Our Client is one of the UK's Largest Polythene Manufacturers.
Based in Huddersfield they want people who are reliable, hard working and can fit in with their culture.
Pay: £7.50ph once fully trained in the role and taken on permanent this will rise to £8.64 and will include £1.20ph productivity bonus
Hour: 07:00-19:00/19:00-07:00 Day/Nights Continental Shift Pattern 2 Days 2 Night 4 Off.
Working as part of a 3 man team you will be running an extrusion machine this will include general running of machines.
Changing of polythene rolls.
Cutting of Polythene at the end of the line (this include using a none retractable fixed blade knife).
You will be trained on all in house machinery so must have good learning and listening skills.
- · Physically fit role includes general labour of changing machines.
- · Knife skills
- · Numerically competent
- · Ability to listen and learn as you will be learning how to run 5 different machines.
- · Able to fit in with the team and their culture.
- Rate: Â£7.50 - 8.65 per hour + Temp To Perm
- Location: Shepley, West Yorkshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Aqumen Recruitment
- Contact: James Taylor
- Tel: 01977 515626
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SHEPMACHOPJT
- Posted: 2018-02-15 12:22:00 -
- View all Jobs from Aqumen Recruitment
More Jobs from Aqumen Recruitment
- Order Picker/Packer
- Customer Service Coordinator (Export)
- HGV Mechanic
- Sales Advisor
- Technical Administrator
- External Sales/Field Sales
- Customer Service Administrator
- Human Resources Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Lean Health & Safety Coordinator
- Business Development Executive (Telesales)
- Telesales Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician
- Internal Sales
- Warehourse operative - FLT driver
- VNA Driver
- Loom Tuner
- Senior Process Operator (Chemical)
- Chemical Process Operator