Project Manager (Retail) - 3 Months - £300 to £350 per day
Are you a Project Manager who has experience of working in the Retail industry?
My client is one of the biggest luxury retail brands globally, and they are currently looking for a Project Manager to join them on an initial 3-month contract.
, Lead strategic projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
, Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and meeting all quality of criteria.
, Establish the project plan, define project scope and secure the necessary resources and plans for each phase.
, Manage risks, identify and remove roadblocks.
, Drive project execution and managing the change control process, conflicts and escalations.
, Analyse current processes and procedures to continually seek new efficiencies and cost savings.
, Ensure all project plans, new systems delivered by the project are clear and easy to use.
, Engage key stakeholders throughout the project timeline.
, Develop role out tools and attend role out meetings to the retail teams as required.
, Project Management experience within Retail.
, Knowledge of business/ systems.
, Dynamic, intelligent, and passionate individual with a positive attitude.
, Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
, Proactive approach to problem solving.
, Able to develop peer relationships quickly.
, A self- starter who possesses exceptional time management skills.
, Able to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast paced and results driven environment.
, Strong data analysis skills and ability to transition analysis into actionable projects.
, Innovative individual who is always looking for ways to push the business forward.
, Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other Microsoft project tools.
About the Company:
One of the largest luxury brands worldwide having been around for hundreds of years they are well established and widely known.
With projects, all over the globe they are one of the largest fashion retailers providing a variety of assorted products including clothing and fragrance.
How to apply:
Great opportunities like this don't last for long.
Submit your CV now by emailing email@example.com or give Meena a call on 0207 655 4609 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st/2nd Line Support - Pottersbar - up to £25,000
- 1st Line support Engineer - Central London – up to £23,000
- Project Manager - Essex - up to £45,000
- IT Graduate Programme - Central London - up to £33,000
- Senior Manager, Cyber Risk – London – up to £85,000
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Central London - up to £30,000
- IT Project Management Assistant - London - up to £35,000
- Application Support Analyst - London - ASAP - up to £30,000
- Service Desk Manager - London - up to £50,000
- Solutions Architect - London - up to £65,000
- IT Project Manager - London - up to £55,000
- 1st line support - London - up to £24,000
- Junior Developer - London - up to £25,000
- Blockchain Architect – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- Blockchain Engineer – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- QA Engineer - Cryptocurrency/Blockchain - Competitive Salary
- IPOS Support Analyst - 3 month fixed term to perm - up to £32k
- 2nd Line Support - Upminster - £23,000 - £28,000 per annum