Start your CRA career as a graduate -Swedish and French speaker
My client is now looking for someone who graduated with a life science background.
A big benefit for you as a graduate is that you do not have to start working as a clinical trial associate which is usually a must in this field.
You will be getting all the training that is needed to do well and progress quickly.
This will make it possible to gain more experience at an earlier stage than normal, as well as moving abroad and start gaining an international work experience.
Also, for all your travel lovers, this will give you the chance to travel for work.
Even though you are stationed in Paris, you will travel between Sweden, England and France.
This will give you a chance to broaden your understanding and kick starting your career while traveling around Europe and working at the different sights that this company are working on.
Thus, broadening your clinical experience and really develop your experience of cultural understanding as a clinical researcher.
Someone who is:
, Life Science Graduate
, Native Swedish
, French C1 or C2
, English C1 or C2
, Can relocate to Paris
This is a great and opportunity to kick starts your career, and is not often that one is able to skip Clinical Trial Associate.
If interested in getting this opportunity to kick start your international career in CRA call me Maren Asheim on +46 (0) 850927950 or email me on M.Asheim@nonstop-recruitment.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory & Product Safety Manager for Market Leading Company!
- IT Service Engineer for a Global Medical Devices Company!
- Lead Auditor Medical Devices / Dispositivi Elettromedicali
- Senior Forecasting Specialist – Be At Forefront Of Innovation
- Process Production Engineer - Belgium - Automotive
- Forecasting Director - Small Company - Fast Decision Making
- Medical Affairs Lead - UK In-Line Products - National Head
- Modelling & Simulation Engineer - Innovate in Automotive
- Resp. Bureau d'Etudes - International - Produits innovants
- Coordinateur HSE - Opportunité en Alsace - Ent. Internationale
- Responsable Grands Comptes - Société Innovante 100% Fançaise
- Product Manager – Natural Actives – Paris
- Be a Software Developer in the Beautiful City of Prague.
- Remote based Fullstack Blockchain Developer (Switzerland)
- Agrochemical Regulatory Affairs Team Leader
- Global Head of Government Affairs-Innovation & Stability-Geneva
- International Buyer-Niche market-Paris area
- Pricing, Reimbursement und Market Access Manager
- Regulatory Manager - Cosmetics
- History Teacher - Enfield