VM Ware and Virtualisation Engineer - Croydon - up to £350pd
Are you an experienced 3rd Line Engineer?
Have you worked in a Data Centre?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer for a luxury retailer based in Croydon.
You will be part of the Senior IT team focusing on supporting and managing VMware technology, Disaster Recovery and Data Centre operations.
You will have the opportunity to work on IT projects, with an exciting networking project coming up soon.
You will be contributing to the enhancement and development of the IT across the business.
You will be part of a diverse organization with huge opportunities, with clear progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
·At least 3 years' experience working in a similar 3rd Line Engineer position or as a Data Centre Engineer.
·Veeam / Disaster Recovery
·Windows Server 2012/2012R2 (Installation and Administration)
·Virtual Data Centres and Data Storage
·Cisco Firewalls, Wifi, Switches and Routers.
·Experience with issue-tracking systems
·Discipline to accurately document the entire workflow
·Basic hardware skills (upgrading, replacing modules, cabling, etc)
·Fluent English with ability to understand and guide remote counterparties
·Industry standard security certifications (Cisco, CompTIA, SANS)
·Knowledge of Lotus Notes
About the Company:
My client is a well-established luxury retailer with an international reach.
With offices based in Central London and Croydon, you will need to be able to travel between the 2 locations.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known brand, and as part of an efficient and forward-thinking IT department.
How to Apply:
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at RaeM@JITR.co.uk.
Alternatively, give Rae a call on 0207 6554 613 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st/2nd Line Support - Pottersbar - up to £25,000
- 1st Line support Engineer - Central London – up to £23,000
- Project Manager - Essex - up to £45,000
- IT Graduate Programme - Central London - up to £33,000
- Senior Manager, Cyber Risk – London – up to £85,000
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Central London - up to £30,000
- IT Project Management Assistant - London - up to £35,000
- Application Support Analyst - London - ASAP - up to £30,000
- Service Desk Manager - London - up to £50,000
- Solutions Architect - London - up to £65,000
- IT Project Manager - London - up to £55,000
- 1st line support - London - up to £24,000
- Junior Developer - London - up to £25,000
- Blockchain Architect – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- Blockchain Engineer – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- QA Engineer - Cryptocurrency/Blockchain - Competitive Salary
- IPOS Support Analyst - 3 month fixed term to perm - up to £32k
- 2nd Line Support - Upminster - £23,000 - £28,000 per annum