Graduate Commercial Management Trainee - Recycling
Graduate Commercial Management Trainee required for waste management / recycling plant in Blackburn, Lancashire.
One of the world’s largest recycling / paper packaging companies in the world with a £13bn revenue operating globally in 34 countries with 45,000 employees, are looking for a Trainee Commercial Manager.
The ideal person will be educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Waste Management, Business & Commercial Management, Manufacturing or Logistics, and able to demonstrate previous sales experience.
The objective will be to source new supply opportunities for the Blackburn Recycling operation.
- Source material suppliers from retail, commercial, Industrial and local authorities.
- Maximise the full business potential from the existing supplier base.
- Analysis and reporting of all supply lines in relation to profit, quality and compliance to mill specifications.
- Increase market share of Blackburn recycling site through extensive prospecting within designated catchment areas, with a focus on loose / skip collections.
- Manage and consolidate existing supplier base.
- Network within Waste and Recycling industry to develop partnership opportunities.
- Work closely with General Manager to ensure profitable supply source.
- Manage quality and potential claims.
- Represent the company with suppliers of all sizes.
- Able to manage the process including lead generation through prospecting, managing that pipeline and achieving designated growth targets.
- Self-motived and positive attitude, excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A passion and enthusiasm for recycling that delivers solutions for the supplier and offers the company unique market position.
- Must hold an appropriate driving licence.
- Computer literate.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a management career within industrial waste management and recycling.
More Jobs from Technical Placements Ltd
- Production Trainee - Forklift Driver
- Engineering Manager - CNC Machining
- Engineering Buyer Stores Controller
- CATIA V5 Programmer
- Civil Engineer Lecturer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Electrical Project Engineer Process Engineering
- Quality Engineer
- Shift Supervisor
- CNC Machinist
- Shift Manager
- Projects Engineering Manager - Ports
- Gas Heating Engineer Instructor
- Dyslexia Support Assessor Tutor
- CNC Component Engineering Manager - Aerospace
- Commercial Analyst - Officer
- Stores Person
- Tool Room Operative / Tooling Engineer
- NC Programmers
- Stores Assistant