Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting experienced forensic mental care assistants to work at the Lynfield Mount in Bradford.
Candidates must be flexible as shifts will involve working weekdays, weeknights and weekends and may differ in length.
Key responsibilities will involve offering support and contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with Mental Health problems.
You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency individuals.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates either looking for extra work to supplement their current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
Payment ranges from £9.50 to £13.00 ltd dependent on shift pattern.
It is essential that applicants have experience working within a mental health setting and are vaccinated against MMR, TB, Hep B and chicken pox - as per NHS requirement.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions include:
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maddy Ashurst on 01772 208962.
Successful candidates will be contacted without delay.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Prison Nurse
- Supervising Social Worker
- Housing / Outreach Support Worker -Torquay
- Customer Service Co - Ordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Homes Energy Advisor - Islington
- Adult Nurse
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Preston
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Preston
- Sheltered Housing Officer - Wandsworth
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Transport Driver
- Commercial Contracts Solicitor
- Civil Litigation Solicitor
- LGV Technician
- Registered General Nurse