*Medical Writer Opportunity at Global Pharma Company*
*Medical Writer Opportunity at Global Pharma Company
You'll not want to miss this one....
Tired of working in a CRO?
Grasp this rare chance to move in house and work for an internationally recognized leader for drug innovation.
With an excellent benefit package and infinite career prospects this is a role to suited any Medical Writer wishing to take on new challenges while being closer to drug development.
Experience required: - Medical Writing within a CRO or Pharma - Submissions (module 2.5 and 2.7) - UK or EU work permit.
Please let me know if interested or know someone who might be.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this role, or simply to find out more about opportunities available to you within this area, please contact George Watson on +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Home-based, Medical Writer, medical writer lead, senior medical writing, senior medical writer, principal medical writer, medcomms, agency, medical communications, writing, editing, client facing, creative, Oxfordshire, Cheshire, Macclesfield, glasgow, oxford, London, greater London, united kingdom, UK, jobs, relocate, relocateable, home-working, flexible working, scientific writer, science writer, scientific director, publication manager, Pharma, pharmaceutical, clinical, med comms, scientific writer, scientific communication, CRO, multi-national, contract research organization, contract research organisation, , United Kingdom, UK, England, Great Britain, Europe, Permanent, med writer, contracter, contract, freelance, regulatory writer, regulatory writing, clinical data, writing, Science, writer, medical writer, scientific writer, editorial, editor, publishing
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CRM Data Specialist - Varied role - Antwerp (center)
- Service Manager Role - Children's Services
- Electronics Engineer in the Austrian Alps, with Python
- Medical Liaison Immunology Leading company! Switzerland
- Area Manager Tunisia: Molecular Biology
- MSL–Autonomy and Fast Career Growth-UK
- Work in a Local Authority which Has made no cuts
- Senior Regulatory Associate-International Projects
- Social Worker - CIN Team - Capped Caseloads
- Senior Practitioner - Child In Care – Good Salary
- Quality Assurance - Work independently! - Swiss FR
- Head QP– Leading Biopharma
- Medical affairs Director- High Wycombe-Small teams
- WANTED: QA Product Specialist - International approach
- CP Island Social Workers - Outside IR35
- R&A Team - Island Location - Free Accommodation
- AMHP Needed - Wales - £35ph Start ASAP
- Validation Specialist – Contract – wide work responsibility.
- Back end developer – Leading Insurance Company!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager– Advanced Therapies – Belgium