Psychologist - help vulnerable families
Do you thrive under pressure? Do you have a person-centered approach? Do you live in Liverpool or are willing to move there?
If you answered "YES!" to all 3 questions, then read on...
Here's your chance to offer real value and build a brighter future for young people and their families through early intervention!
Our client provides therapeutic assessments and interventions (e.g.
systemic, BSFT, CBT) to help strenghten families that are at risk of breaking down.
You'll be facilitating groups and also working with individuals which means you'll see results firsthand, giving you real satisfaction.
You'll be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team, responding to crisis by visiting private family homes and community venues all across Liverpool. This is a role where every day is challenging, different and interesting, giving you the chance to further develop your therapeutic skillset and progress your career!
This is a full-time, fixed term contract for 3 years with a competitive salary based on the level of your previous experience.
Unlike short term contracts, this is a role where you can really get involved, without worrying about looking for your next contract.
Interested? Great! You'll need:
- a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (HCPC registered)
- an enhanced DBS check (I can assist you with this)
- a clean, full driver's licence
- experience with vulnerable young people and families
Interviews are happening soon, so call Helen McKissick today on 0207 940 2749 ext 3415 or send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruitment in Clinical Psychology.
This means I understand your needs and can offer you roles of real interest.
By tapping into my network of clients, I'll keep you updated with new opportunities as soon as they become available, giving you an edge over the competition.
I'm personally invested in helping you in your career and am committed in finding the right fit for you, so you can do what you do best - making a meaningful difference in people's lives!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 years
- Rate: £30000 - £40000 per annum + additional benefits
- Location: Liverpool, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2749
- Fax: 2079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-02-20 20:06:37 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CRM Data Specialist - Varied role - Antwerp (center)
- Service Manager Role - Children's Services
- Electronics Engineer in the Austrian Alps, with Python
- Medical Liaison Immunology Leading company! Switzerland
- Area Manager Tunisia: Molecular Biology
- MSL–Autonomy and Fast Career Growth-UK
- Work in a Local Authority which Has made no cuts
- Senior Regulatory Associate-International Projects
- Social Worker - CIN Team - Capped Caseloads
- Senior Practitioner - Child In Care – Good Salary
- Quality Assurance - Work independently! - Swiss FR
- Head QP– Leading Biopharma
- Medical affairs Director- High Wycombe-Small teams
- WANTED: QA Product Specialist - International approach
- CP Island Social Workers - Outside IR35
- R&A Team - Island Location - Free Accommodation
- AMHP Needed - Wales - £35ph Start ASAP
- Validation Specialist – Contract – wide work responsibility.
- Back end developer – Leading Insurance Company!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager– Advanced Therapies – Belgium