C156 Internship in China - Web/Graphic Designer
Location: Qingdao, China
We are an innovative Environmental Psychology (EP) Consultancy business that was founded on the belief that one company can completely change the way in which language learning and self-development take place across China.
The company's innovation relies on the holistic approach that we use to create learning environments.
By combining elements from English training schools, event planning companies, as well as psychology consultancy practices, we are able to create environments where people can self-develop, while promoting individuality and diversity.
Our mission is to promote EP knowledge and provide a one-point service platform for self-development and language learning needs, with a focus on providing the highest quality of products and services and a great experience for our customers.
Our main services are tailored self-development and language learning programs.
Internship Position: Web/Graphic Designer
Job Details / Tasks:
· Design / creative conceptions of print, presentation and marketing tools (posters, banners, brochures, flyers, product packaging, logo development, etc.)
· Design and layout graphic elements of website interface using Adobe Photoshop.
· Graphic maintenance on existing designs to reflect current marketing needs
· Collaborate and coordinate with clients, partners to meet above average product expectations.
· Responsible for the design and layout of the website
· Keep company’s social media platforms up to date.
· Superior skill-set in Graphic Design demonstrating advanced knowledge of current design techniques.
· Knowledge of PHP, HTML, Word press, Magento Ecommerce site, Cpanel and social media promotion
· Understanding of Branding, Concept Development, Package Design, Advertising, Promotions, Direct Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Marketing, Pre-press Production.
· Attention to aesthetics, detail and a strong understanding of ‘layout’ an absolute must.
· Software requirements: Advanced applied knowledge in recent versions of Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, and other Creative Suite products.
· Must be flexible with willingness to work weekends, evenings and during campaign periods
· Leadership and motivational qualities are essential
· Highly motivated to learn new things
· Doesn't embrace a "not in my job responsibilities" work attitude
· Has an innate curiosity
· Committed and responsible person with excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Excellent time management and organization skills
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: 9am - 6pm
- Days off: Two days a week, flexible
- Extra benefits: Different perks provided by partners
More Jobs from MTA Network
- C150 Internship in China - Overseas Sales
- C151 Internship in China - Project Consultant
- C152 Internship in China - Digital Marketing and Sales
- C153 Internship in China - Sales Representative
- C154 Internship in China - Video Editor and Videographer
- C155 Internship in China - Event Coordinator
- C157 Internship in China - Marketing Assistant
- C158 Internship in China - Marketing
- C159 Internship in China - Customer Service
- C160 Internship in China - Sales Manager
- C163 Internship in China - Marketing
- C161 Internship in China - Online Marketing
- C162 Internship in China - International Sales
- C187 Internship in China - Marketing
- C143 Paid Internship in China - Waiter, Coffee Maker, Marketing in Bar
- C189 Internship in China - Technical Support/IT
- C116 Paid Internship in China - Marketing and Sales
- C137 Paid Internship in China - Creative Marketing
- C138 Paid Internship in China - Social Media Specialist
- C142 Paid Internship in China - Marketing