C156 Internship in China - Web/Graphic Designer
Location: Qingdao, China
We are an innovative Environmental Psychology (EP) Consultancy business that was founded on the belief that one company can completely change the way in which language learning and self-development take place across China.
The company's innovation relies on the holistic approach that we use to create learning environments.
By combining elements from English training schools, event planning companies, as well as psychology consultancy practices, we are able to create environments where people can self-develop, while promoting individuality and diversity.
Our mission is to promote EP knowledge and provide a one-point service platform for self-development and language learning needs, with a focus on providing the highest quality of products and services and a great experience for our customers.
Our main services are tailored self-development and language learning programs.
Internship Position: Web/Graphic Designer
Job Details / Tasks:
· Design / creative conceptions of print, presentation and marketing tools (posters, banners, brochures, flyers, product packaging, logo development, etc.)
· Design and layout graphic elements of website interface using Adobe Photoshop.
· Graphic maintenance on existing designs to reflect current marketing needs
· Collaborate and coordinate with clients, partners to meet above average product expectations.
· Responsible for the design and layout of the website
· Keep company’s social media platforms up to date.
· Superior skill-set in Graphic Design demonstrating advanced knowledge of current design techniques.
· Knowledge of PHP, HTML, Word press, Magento Ecommerce site, Cpanel and social media promotion
· Understanding of Branding, Concept Development, Package Design, Advertising, Promotions, Direct Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Marketing, Pre-press Production.
· Attention to aesthetics, detail and a strong understanding of ‘layout’ an absolute must.
· Software requirements: Advanced applied knowledge in recent versions of Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, and other Creative Suite products.
· Must be flexible with willingness to work weekends, evenings and during campaign periods
· Leadership and motivational qualities are essential
· Highly motivated to learn new things
· Doesn't embrace a "not in my job responsibilities" work attitude
· Has an innate curiosity
· Committed and responsible person with excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Excellent time management and organization skills
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: 9am - 6pm
- Days off: Two days a week, flexible
- Extra benefits: Different perks provided by partners
More Jobs from MTA Network
- C192 Internship in China - Overseas Market Development and Student Service
- C191 Internship in China - Europeas Market Sales
- C190 Internship in China - Overseas Sales
- C186 Internship in China - Marketing
- C185 Internship in China - Graphic/Product Design
- C184 Internship in China - Overseas Sales
- C183 Internship in China - Overseas Sales
- C182 Internship in China - Marketing
- C181 Internship in China - Mechanical Engineer
- C180 Internship in China - Sales
- C179 Internship in China - Graphic Design
- C178 Internship in China - Marketing
- C177 Internship in China - Marketing
- C176 Internship in China - Amazon Operations Assistant
- C175 Internship in China - Marketing
- C174 Internship in China - Marketing
- C173 Internship in China - Market Research and Development Consultant
- C172 Internship in China - Technical Specialist
- C171 Internship in China - Hospitality and Customer Service
- C170 Internship in China - Web Design