C155 Internship in China - Event Coordinator
Location: Qingdao, China
We are an innovative Environmental Psychology (EP) Consultancy business that was founded on the belief that one company can completely change the way in which language learning and self-development take place across China.
The company's innovation relies on the holistic approach that we use to create learning environments.
By combining elements from English training schools, event planning companies, as well as psychology consultancy practices, we are able to create environments where people can self-develop, while promoting individuality and diversity.
Our mission is to promote EP knowledge and provide a one-point service platform for self-development and language learning needs, with a focus on providing the highest quality of products and services and a great experience for our customers.
Our main services are tailored self-development and language learning programs.
Internship Position: EVENT COORDINATOR
Job Details / Tasks:
· Manage all aspects of the event planning process, including collaboration with subcontractors, venue identification, menu development, printing and design of materials and budget tracking
· Collaborate with several departments within the company as well as local community groups
· Attend community functions to network and identify potential opportunities
· Create summary reports of each event outlining how data gathered from current community events can be used to develop successful future events
· Identify potential opportunities at the local level and create campaigns to capitalize on those opportunities
· Must be flexible with willingness to work weekends, evenings and during campaign periods
· Have some experience in planning and coordinating or at least a great curiosity to learn
· Leadership and motivational qualities are essential
· highly motivated to learn new things
· doesn't embrace a "not in my job responsibilities" work attitude
· has an innate curiosity
· committed and responsible person with excellent communication and organizational skills
· ability to multi-task and priorities work
· Excellent time management and organization skills
· Ability to manage multiple events simultaneously
· The ability to plan, schedule and meet deadlines
· Basic level knowledge of using Photoshop or photo editing suits.
· Communication: Event coordinators talk to our partners, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions in order to deliver a great event and unforgettable experience.
They also work with suppliers, contractors, employees, wait staff and many other parties at the same time.
Customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
· Calm Under Pressure: Many things can go wrong during an event, and something eventually will.
Event coordinators need to remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress.
· Computer Skills: Modern event planners rely on computers to communicate, plan, budget and organize their events.
· Negotiation Skills: Event coordinators will need negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors.
· Organization: Many things happen all at once at meetings.
Event coordinators need to stay focused and organized so that the event goes off without a hitch.
· Problem-Solving Skills: Inevitably, something will go wrong at an event.
Being able to quickly solve the issue is required.
- Salary: Negotiable
More Jobs from MTA Network
- C192 Internship in China - Overseas Market Development and Student Service
- C191 Internship in China - Europeas Market Sales
- C190 Internship in China - Overseas Sales
- C186 Internship in China - Marketing
- C185 Internship in China - Graphic/Product Design
- C184 Internship in China - Overseas Sales
- C183 Internship in China - Overseas Sales
- C182 Internship in China - Marketing
- C181 Internship in China - Mechanical Engineer
- C180 Internship in China - Sales
- C179 Internship in China - Graphic Design
- C178 Internship in China - Marketing
- C177 Internship in China - Marketing
- C176 Internship in China - Amazon Operations Assistant
- C175 Internship in China - Marketing
- C174 Internship in China - Marketing
- C173 Internship in China - Market Research and Development Consultant
- C172 Internship in China - Technical Specialist
- C171 Internship in China - Hospitality and Customer Service
- C170 Internship in China - Web Design