C154 Internship in China - Video Editor and Videographer
Location: Qingdao, China
We are an innovative Environmental Psychology (EP) Consultancy business that was founded on the belief that one company can completely change the way in which language learning and self-development take place across China.
The company's innovation relies on the holistic approach that we use to create learning environments.
By combining elements from English training schools, event planning companies, as well as psychology consultancy practices, we are able to create environments where people can self-develop, while promoting individuality and diversity.
Our mission is to promote EP knowledge and provide a one-point service platform for self-development and language learning needs, with a focus on providing the highest quality of products and services and a great experience for our customers.
Our main services are tailored self-development and language learning programs.
Internship Position: VIDEO EDITOR & VIDEOGRAPHER
Job Details / Tasks:
- Responsible for editing videos
- Contribute towards conceiving, directing and filming as well as motion graphics
- Will fulfil the role of project manager for each video production.
- Produce high quality material suitable for TV broadcasts.
- The nature of work entails many out of office hours including evenings and weekends, for which time off in lieu may be taken.
- edit video recordings to a very high standard in order to produce material for campaigns, events and other projects that might be initiated by the company.
- create and edit motion graphics to an excellent standard using a variety of software: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro; Final Cut Pro X (Mac)
- Required to have knowledge and understanding of most matters relating to videography, Photography, lighting for capturing stills
- Recommended to have knowledge and understanding of various filming techniques such as Indoor and outdoor filming, ‘filming on the go’, interview based filming.
- To work closely with the Marketing Team in order to deliver creative and original ideas and write good quality scripts
- Assist in developing interview questions and storyboards
- Will need to use a good level of Photoshop skills to be able to retouch, create cut-outs, resize and save out stills in the correct formats
- To be able to determine what camera equipment are necessary; if the candidate has their own equipment, that is even better
- Accurately archive existing video assets.
Create archiving standards for future use, such as naming conventions and file size/type requirements.
· Candidate must be able to demonstrate proven experience in Video Editing
· Must be flexible with willingness to work weekends, evenings and during campaign periods
· Leadership and motivational qualities are essential
· highly motivated to learn new things
· doesn't embrace a "not in my job responsibilities" work attitude
· has an innate curiosity
· committed and responsible person with excellent communication and organizational skills
· ability to multi-task and priorities work
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· The ability to plan, schedule and meet deadlines
· Basic level knowledge of using Photoshop or photo editing suits.
· Creative thinking and storytelling
- Salary: Negotiable
More Jobs from MTA Network
- C192 Internship in China - Overseas Market Development and Student Service
- C191 Internship in China - Europeas Market Sales
- C190 Internship in China - Overseas Sales
- C186 Internship in China - Marketing
- C185 Internship in China - Graphic/Product Design
- C184 Internship in China - Overseas Sales
- C183 Internship in China - Overseas Sales
- C182 Internship in China - Marketing
- C181 Internship in China - Mechanical Engineer
- C180 Internship in China - Sales
- C179 Internship in China - Graphic Design
- C178 Internship in China - Marketing
- C177 Internship in China - Marketing
- C176 Internship in China - Amazon Operations Assistant
- C175 Internship in China - Marketing
- C174 Internship in China - Marketing
- C173 Internship in China - Market Research and Development Consultant
- C172 Internship in China - Technical Specialist
- C171 Internship in China - Hospitality and Customer Service
- C170 Internship in China - Web Design