Want to work for a game changing company with Fashion Tech?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an impactful start-up in a Full Stack developer position to create a B2B visual platform used globally.
With plans to expand into Business Intelligence and financial services, this is a great opportunity to make your mark within a small, but fast-growing company.
·Experience with PostgreSQL
·Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, Route53)
·Experience with RESTful services and APIs
·Knowledge of automated deployment and corresponding tools (Travis, Heroku)
·Good understanding of OO concepts and HTTP protocol
·Proficient with Unix based systems.
Managing processes, cron jobs and deploying to servers
·Good understanding of automated unit testing and functional testing
You will need to be a strong Full Stack Developer confident with meeting potential clients and be passionate about the work you are getting into.
You will have a burning passion for development and the ability to work well within a team environment.
About the company
The company is a uniquely placed start-up working on revolutionising the fashion industry with the introduction of fashion tech.
They are looking to create a B2B network that allows its vast communities to interact visually.
With a road map for bigger and better things this company is heading towards big things.
About the rewards
This role is a contracting role with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
How to apply
If you are interested get in touch with Rae by emailing RaeM@JITR.co.uk or call on 0207 655 4613.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st/2nd Line Support - Pottersbar - up to £25,000
- 1st Line support Engineer - Central London – up to £23,000
- Project Manager - Essex - up to £45,000
- IT Graduate Programme - Central London - up to £33,000
- Senior Manager, Cyber Risk – London – up to £85,000
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Central London - up to £30,000
- IT Project Management Assistant - London - up to £35,000
- Application Support Analyst - London - ASAP - up to £30,000
- Service Desk Manager - London - up to £50,000
- Solutions Architect - London - up to £65,000
- IT Project Manager - London - up to £55,000
- 1st line support - London - up to £24,000
- Junior Developer - London - up to £25,000
- Blockchain Architect – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- Blockchain Engineer – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- QA Engineer - Cryptocurrency/Blockchain - Competitive Salary
- IPOS Support Analyst - 3 month fixed term to perm - up to £32k
- 2nd Line Support - Upminster - £23,000 - £28,000 per annum