Our exciting client based in Loudwater are recruiting for an articulate Graduate who is interested in pursing a career in the Electronics/Engineering field.
The successful candidate should have a Degree in either Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths ideally.
This is an fantastic opportunity with a globally recognised organisation who are able to offer significant training and development.
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply asap!
- Developing the high level system architecture
- Working with the customer and internal teams to meet requirements
- Producing 2D Technical Drawings as part of a production drawing pack
- Supporting stress and thermal analysis activities to ensure designs are fit for purpose
- Undertaking 3D CAD modelling to design cost effective and producable mechanisms and structures
- Working with the operations and systems teams to ensure the manufacturability, reliability and maintainability of electronic equipment designs.
- Selecting components appropriate for the application and environment being considered
- Development of unit test frameworks and implementation of automated unit testing
- Production of formal software documentation throughout the whole lifecycle (planning, design, test, transition, manuals, etc.).
- Programming of software in high level commonly used languages (e.g.
C, C++, Java, HTML, C#, Python, QT) and low level, more rarely used languages (e.g.
assembly, delphi, ada)
- Bachelor's degree (2:1 or higher) in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics subject
- Sound knowledge in chosen field of study
- An understanding of the typical scope of engineering activities
- Experience of working as part of a team to solve a technical problem (not necessarily within a work environment - e.g.
university group projects).
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Key Account Manager
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Credit Controller- IMMEDIATE START
- Account Manager (German speaking)
- Customer Service Executive
- Client Success Advisor (European Language)
- Logistics Data Specialist
- Junior Account Manager
- Co-Manufacturing Analyst
- Inventory/Demand Planner
- Housing Property Services Manager
- Team Administration Assistant
- French speaking Service Desk
- Recruitment Administrator
- Executive Assistant / PA / EA
- Mechanical Engineer
- German Speaking Customer Service Administrator
- HR and Internal Communications Coordinator
- Ticketing Agents