Director Role - Award-Winning Consultancy, Lon.
My client is an award winning geotechnical consultancy, widely recognised in their field, and are currently on the search for an Associate Director to join their fast-growing team.
Over the last decade, the size of the company has grown from 20 to 70 employees, with their London office growing from 1 to 10 in the last 18 months.
Therefore, this is the opportunity to grow within a rapidly growing company and apply your leadership skills to help further its success.
- 9+ years experience in Geotechnical Engineering, focused in design.
- Demonstrated ability of leadership skills - i.e.
leading a team
- Must be chartered
- Experience within the construction of buildings
- Competent in piling, piled walls, foundation and retaining wall design, temporary works, soil nails, ground anchors and the planning, implementation and interpretation of site investigations
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and gain a good understanding of their sector to foster effective and enduring relationships
To find out more, please contact Nicole Rankine at: +44 (0) 207 940 2105, N.Rankine@nonstop-chemical.com
If you decide this role is not for you but know someone who would be suitable, it is worth recognising our referral scheme, in which you will be rewarded £200 worth of vouchers if the person you recommend is placed.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory & Product Safety Manager for Market Leading Company!
- IT Service Engineer for a Global Medical Devices Company!
- Lead Auditor Medical Devices / Dispositivi Elettromedicali
- Senior Forecasting Specialist – Be At Forefront Of Innovation
- Process Production Engineer - Belgium - Automotive
- Forecasting Director - Small Company - Fast Decision Making
- Medical Affairs Lead - UK In-Line Products - National Head
- Modelling & Simulation Engineer - Innovate in Automotive
- Resp. Bureau d'Etudes - International - Produits innovants
- Coordinateur HSE - Opportunité en Alsace - Ent. Internationale
- Responsable Grands Comptes - Société Innovante 100% Fançaise
- Product Manager – Natural Actives – Paris
- Be a Software Developer in the Beautiful City of Prague.
- Remote based Fullstack Blockchain Developer (Switzerland)
- Agrochemical Regulatory Affairs Team Leader
- Global Head of Government Affairs-Innovation & Stability-Geneva
- International Buyer-Niche market-Paris area
- Pricing, Reimbursement und Market Access Manager
- Regulatory Manager - Cosmetics
- History Teacher - Enfield