Are you experienced in inspecting or preparing vehicles to a high standard, both internally and externally?
Do you aspire to be the best you can be, do you want the opportunity to progress and want to have a bit of fun whilst doing so?
If the answer is YES, Motordepot are recruiting for a Valet Supervisor and we are looking for individuals just like you.
At Motordepot, the future is bright! We have been trading in East Yorkshire for over 15 years and we are currently working on massive expansion plans.
Rewards & Benefits
As our Valet Supervisor, you can expect to receive an excellent salary package and a great range of benefits including:
* Supportive environment with opportunities to progress and train in our expanding business
* A friendly team working environment
* 22 Days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
* Company pension
* Preferential service rates
* Healthcare scheme after a qualifying period.
* Employee Assistance
Who are we looking for?
When recruiting for the position of Valet Supervisor, we look for individuals who have a proven track record within the preparation side of the automotive industry.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, good communication skills and ideally a strong knowledge of vehicle inspection.
Please note to be considered for this role you must possess a full driving license.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Valet Supervisor, you will be responsible for inspecting and appraising vehicles on arrival whilst managing our valeting team to ensure each vehicle is prepared to our own high standards.
Responsibilities will also include:
Presenting and photographing vehicles ensuring we market each vehicle to its true potential
Taking pride in the appearance of the cars and site maintaining its superb appearance at all times.
Please note: you must be prepared to work outside in all weathers.
If you have the industry knowledge required to excel in this role we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the position of Valet Supervisor.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Retail Sales Assistant / Team Member
- Travel Consultant : Full time and Part Time
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Assistant Shift Team Leader
- Warehouse Operative : Goods In
- Support Worker
- Customer Service Advisor : Part Time
- Account Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Customer Service Assistant
- Telecoms Analyst
- Automotive Service Advisor : Job Share
- Stock Controller
- Centre and Community Benefits Officer
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Customer Experience Consultant : Housing Policy
- Home Energy Advisor
- Barista / Retail Sales Assistant