Strategic Planning & Policy Manager
My client, a leader within their field, is currently seeking an experience Strategic Planning & Policy Manager to join their team.
This is initially on a temporary basis however the position has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate
The overall purpose of the role is to manage and deliver the corporate policy and strategic business planning function for the business.
You will manage the policy framework and develop the business's central, cross-cutting strategies and plans.
You will also co-ordinate the preparation of the annual business planning cycle, performance reporting and core business information.
To succeed in this position you will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a good knowledge of the challenges that may arise, as well as proven stakeholder management experience at a senior level.
If you have led on projects that required you to apply public policy, legislation and/or regulatory requirements and have had to interpret and advise on these complex areas, then we would like to hear from you
This position is to start as soon as possible so please only apply if you are available immediately
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Key Account Manager
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Credit Controller- IMMEDIATE START
- Account Manager (German speaking)
- Customer Service Executive
- Client Success Advisor (European Language)
- Logistics Data Specialist
- Junior Account Manager
- Co-Manufacturing Analyst
- Inventory/Demand Planner
- Housing Property Services Manager
- Team Administration Assistant
- French speaking Service Desk
- Recruitment Administrator
- Executive Assistant / PA / EA
- Mechanical Engineer
- German Speaking Customer Service Administrator
- HR and Internal Communications Coordinator
- Ticketing Agents