Compliance and Systems Coordinator
Are you an experienced Compliance or Health and Safety professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Compliance and Systems Coordinator for our team in Beddington, working 37.5 hours a week on an 18 month Fixed Term Contract.
In return for your hard work as our Compliance and Systems Coordinator, we can offer a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum as well as Essential Car User payment as some travelling to close by sites is involved.
You can also expect excellent benefits, including:
* A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
* Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
* A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
* Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
* Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The ideal Compliance and Systems Coordinator:
* Practical experience of liaising with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels, effecting change and balancing risk
* Good working knowledge of relevant Health and Safety practices and training particularly in risk assessments and safe operating procedures
* Good understanding of legislation which affects landfill
* Qualified by Experience (degree level or equivalent relevant level)
* IOSH Supervising Safely or equivalent Health and Safety qualification
* ICT literacy, including CMMS and Office
* Ideally, knowledge of corporate systems, internal auditing BSI standards and BSI auditing
Compliance and Systems Coordinator Responsibilities include:
* Provide full compliance and systems support to the Landfill, Restoration and Aftercare functions
* Provide support to the Compliance and Systems level on a regional basis
* Assist sites in ensuring compliance with all Company procedures and statutory legislation
* Reduce risk and improve Health, Safety and Wellbeing for yourself and those who report directly to you.
Manage and assist site managers with data entry.
* Generate reports and perform entry-level data analysis for feedback to Compliance Manager.
* Review and update key matrices to find solutions/troubleshoot issues on behalf of unit managers and supervisors.
* Administrate and undertake internal auditing of staff in relation to our Quality Management System.
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Compliance and Systems Coordinator.
Closing Date: 9th April 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Retail Sales Assistant / Team Member
- Travel Consultant : Full time and Part Time
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Assistant Shift Team Leader
- Warehouse Operative : Goods In
- Support Worker
- Customer Service Advisor : Part Time
- Account Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Customer Service Assistant
- Telecoms Analyst
- Automotive Service Advisor : Job Share
- Stock Controller
- Centre and Community Benefits Officer
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Customer Experience Consultant : Housing Policy
- Home Energy Advisor
- Barista / Retail Sales Assistant