Receptionist / Administrator
At Motordepot, the future is bright! We have been trading in East Yorkshire for over 15 years and we are currently working on massive expansion plans.
Understanding the importance of customer service in today's market, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest standards of service and to do this, we need motivated, dedicated and hardworking staff.
Do you want to work for the best, alongside a team that is second to none and where excellence is never compromised? Motordepot pride themselves on their great team environments and investment in ongoing career development for all staff.
We do things a little differently at Motordepot and pride ourselves on our "no pressure" environment and transparent sales process.
Who are we looking for?
You will be experienced in administration/reception duties and qualified to a minimum Level 2 in business administration.
You must possess good customer service, verbal and written communication skills and be accurate and efficient in your work.
The receptionist is the first person customers interact with, so its essential that our front of house team is passionate about working with people and consistently deliver an exceptional level of service.
You will have:
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* A professional attitude
* Good attention to detail and be able to work in a busy environment
* Flexibility and the ability to adapt to situations.
* Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
* Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
* Respect for customers and colleagues
* Resilience with a drive to succeed
* Highest levels of honesty and integrity
* NVQ level 2 in Business Administration
* Highly developed computer literacy in MS Office Suite
In addition, you will be extremely well presented and hold a clean full driving license, valid to drive in the UK.
What will I be responsible for?
You will be responsible for:
* Welcoming all visitors to the site, qualifying their requirements and directing them to the appropriate team member.
* Answering the telephone in an efficient and courteous manner.
* Spending quality time with customers providing basic information.
* Ensuring the reception area is at all times clean, neat and tidy.
* Ensuring the customer waiting area is clean and tidy at all times.
* Maintaining administration systems.
Rewards & Benefits
We understand that great employee's need to be rewarded which is why in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
* 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
* Investment in Training and Career Development;
* Preferential Service and Finance Rates;
* Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Funded Social Events
* Uniform Provided
* Employee of the Month Awards
* Employee Assistance Programme
If you have the skills and knowledge required to excel in this role we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the position of Administrator/Receptionist.
Job Type - Permanent
Location - Worksop
Hours - Full Time and Part Time Positions available, including weekend working
Salary - Competitive
Start date - Immediate
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Assistant Shift Team Leader
- Warehouse Operative : Goods In
- Support Worker
- Customer Service Advisor : Part Time
- Account Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Customer Service Assistant
- Telecoms Analyst
- Automotive Service Advisor : Job Share
- Stock Controller
- Centre and Community Benefits Officer
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Customer Experience Consultant : Housing Policy
- Home Energy Advisor
- Barista / Retail Sales Assistant
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- SMART Repair Technician
- SMART Repair Technician