Deputy FOH Manager - Hotel
Deputy Front of House Manager
To supervise and ensure the smooth running of 2 hotel receptions on a day to day basis, training and supporting the reception team and ensuring high levels of customer service during guest check in/out.
Along side this the successful candidate will also supervise an additional Hotel food and beverage operation.
Having excellent customer ser-vice skills is vital to the role, ensuring that all complaints are dealt with professionally and according to company policy.
You will be working alongside the Front Office Manager and deputising where necessary.
The hours of work are 6.30am - 3.00pm & 2.30pm - 11.00pm.
You must have a flexible approach to work as you will be required to work bank holidays and weekends and undertake Duty Management shifts.
You will be a highly motivated and organised individual with the ability to take ownership of difficult situations, making quick decisions along with having excellent customer service skills demonstrating passion for the hotel Industry.
The role would suit an experienced front office supervisor looking to take the next step in there career with experience ideally gained from a hotel background.
- Opera or similar reservation system experience
- Preferably hold an NVQ Level 3 in customer service or similar qualification.
- Experience within Hotels
With three hotels, a conference and exhibition centre and an events production company, the group offers great opportunities to work in the vibrant, fast-moving and ever-changing events and hospitality industry.
Delivering excellent customer service is essential in an industry based on customer experience.
Guests expect the highest standards of customer service and that is what this client delivers.
With no two days ever the same we are looking for motivated people who enjoy a challenge and are passionate about being the best in their field.
If this sounds like you, then please apply including a copy of your CV and Cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Store Manager - Luxury Furniture
- Supervisor - Footwear
- Operations Assistant - High Wycombe
- Sales Executive
- B1.1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
- General Manager (Leisure) Liverpool
- Head Chef - Barnes London
- Retail Store Manager - Streatham
- Deputy General Manager - Cinema - Poole
- Deputy General Manager - Cinema - London
- Team Leader - Cinema - Southampton
- Receptionist- Michelin Starred Restaurant Mayfair
- General Manager - Fun Restaurant Brand
- Sous Chef - Luton Airport
- Key Account Manager - Fitness Sector - UK
- Account Manager - Fitness - North West
- Restaurant Manager
- Store Manager (Health & Fitness) - South West London
- Chef de partie- Reading/Berkshire
- Junior Sommelier