Business Development Manager - Recruitment
Business Development Manager (BDM) / Client Relationship Manager/ Corporate Sales Manager / Territory Sales Manager - Portsmouth, Covering UK and Europe - Permanent
The STR Group is a collection of micro-specialist brands aligned to specific technical sectors.
Since our inception in 2000, we have grown to become a global provider of staffing solutions and offer a range of bespoke staffing programmes to clients around the world.
Due to the continued success of our business we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to support the on-going growth.
Primary objective is to develop new and existing key accounts both domestically and to our strategic international markets (U.K, Europe and US) on behalf of the specific brand/division.
Working closely with the Divisional Directors and Consultants within respective divisions to identify potential key accounts and develop staffing solutions to consolidate existing relationships and expand their client base by operating at a strategic level with clients.
The Business Development Manager would be an excellent opportunity someone already in the Recruitment industry looking to develop their Recruitment career in a to a Field based opportunity and away from contingency Recruitment.
About The Role:
Winning New Business by working with brands/divisions on pre-agreed target clients.
Work with all stakeholders in the bidding and winning of profitable contracts for recruitment services either as Sole Supplier, Master Vendor or as one of a limited number of agencies on a PSL.
This will involve building relationships with potential clients; creating a value, rather than price, proposition; and managing a complex selling campaign.
Early qualification and selection will be critical to ensure a high win rate, ideally in organisations which recognise the value the company can bring as a major supplier.
Your efforts will be very well rewarded with our great benefits package as well as the opportunity to progress
Competitive basic (negotiated for the right person)
Monday-Thursday 08:30 to 17:00 / Fridays 08:30 to 17:00
- Uncapped Commission structure
- Continuous Training and Development - Allowing for quick recognition and promotion
- 23 days holidays + Bank Holidays (rising by 1 extra day per full year of service - Capped 28)
- Your Birthday off!
- Pension Scheme
- Dress down Fridays
Flexible Benefits: Including- Buy extra holiday allowance / Upgrade dental and health Care / Private Health care / Discount on various local gyms / Discount on car schemes / Long service awards
…and many more!!
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Validation Manager - Core Manufacturing
- Project Manager (Government/Defence)
- Reliability Engineer
- Home IV Nurse Hampshire Monday-Friday
- Quality Manager
- Mobile Maintenance Operative
- Staff Nurse
- Director of Bioassays and Binding
- PROJECT MANAGER - ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING R&D PROJECTS
- SAP HCM Consultant
- Procurement Business Partner
- GM Purchasing
- Software Engineer (Milton Keynes)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Procurement
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Maritime
- Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Built Environment
- Big Data Senior Test Analyst
- Senior Radiographer
- Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Senior Signal Processing Engineer (Algorithms)