International Operations Partner - Experienced with Excel Data
Are you experienced in working with large data sets and manipulating data using Excel?
Do you have strong relationship building and client management skills?
My client operate within the Entertainment industry & are looking to hire two Operations Managers to be located within their cool modern offices in central London where they offer a fun collaborate working environment & flexible working culture!
You will be responsible for managing clients, collecting money from other territories when their product is issued and delivering complex data.
You will manage and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders as well as lead and plan the delivery of client service review meetings.
You will be responsible for activities ensuring that all actions are accurately captured and completed to agreed deadlines.
The successful candidate will be very experienced with manipulating data using Excel, have excellent analytical skills, client management & relationship building skills You will have previously worked within an agile environment and be a critical thinker.
My client is looking to hire one candidate on a fixed term contract until the end of this year and the other on a permanent basis, where International travel will be required to meet their clients across the world.
My client is offering the salary of £35,000 - £39,000.
My client will be holding first stage interviews this week & next week.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lois Sterling on 0117 4280600.
If you don't have an updated CV don't worry just give me a call.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Web Application Developer
- DevOps Engineer - Get Experience In Machine Learning
- CONTRACT - Firmware Engineer - with Zigbee experience
- DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Engineer - Cloud Video Streaming
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Front End Developer - £50,000 - Manchester - Angular 2
- IoT Firmware Engineer - East London
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Exeter - £32k - PCB
- RF Engineering Manager - Gloucester - £80,000
- Software / Firmware Engineer - £60,000 -Chippenham - C, C++
- Hardware firmware Engineer - Southampton - £55,000
- Junior Data Scientist
- Embedded Software Engineer - Gloucester - £55,000 - C, C+
- Front-end developer - £80,000pa - London
- Security System Test Engineer – PCB, Oscilloscopes, Spectrum
- Graduate/ Junior Electronics Design Engineer