Our client, one of Australia's leading design and manufacturing business, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team immediately.
This is a two month temporary opportunity covering annual leave.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Account reconciliations
- Investigating discrepancies
- Raising credit notes
- Processing payments
- Allocation of payments
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Strong reconciliations experience
- Debtor management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise tasks and hit deadlines
The successful candidate will have previous accounts receivable experience within similar setting.
The ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines is essential.
You will be required to liaise with senior stakeholders so clear and concise verbal and written communication skills are required.
You will be part of a strong brand known for delivering a high standard of service to its customers.
You will be working with a team that is dynamic, fast paced and will support your success.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary based on experience.
The successful candidate will ideally be available to commence work immediately.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Holly La'brooy on 03 9098 7422
Apply for this ad Online!
- Start: 19/03/2018
- Duration: 2 months
- Rate: AU$30 - AU$35 per hour + Call Holly on 9098 7422
- Location: Western Suburbs Melbourne, Australia
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: people2people
- Tel: 1300 121 727
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-03-13 02:24:02 -
- View all Jobs from people2people
More Jobs from people2people
- Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Manager
- Product Manager
- Receptionist - Iconic Brand
- Client Service Officer
- Accounts Officer - South Side
- Client relationship manager
- Strata Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Sales Executive
- Senior HR Officer
- Senior Legal Secretary - Commercial Litigation
- HR coordinator
- Outbound Sales
- Conveyancing Secretary - Part Time
- Senior Policy Officer
- Administration Assistant