Key Account Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge? Well, we have an exciting new business critical opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join an global organisation, working at the precision, contract engineering facility that had been working in the global market with the quality manufactured components for over 35 years.
As the Key Account manager, you'll be responsible for sales deliverables and maximising revenue potential and growth on strategic customer accounts.
You will utilise your sales, technical and project management skills to improve customer satisfaction by answering their technical and commercial enquiries in a timely manner.
In addition, your key responsibilities will include:
- Identification of business markets, products and services for consideration.
- Effectively grow revenue with existing accounts and actively engage in adding new accounts.
- Oversee projects for your customer accounts with the support of the Engineer To Order team.
To succeed in this role of Key Account Manager, you'll have experience of account management and business development ideally into engineering businesses.
Any experiences of lean manufacturing discipline will certainly hold you in good stead.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager to work with a true leader in the engineering market with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000 and an industry benefits package.
To apply for the position of Key Account Manager, please send your CV to Israh Khokhar via the “apply now” button.
* PLEASE NOTE: Job interviews will be held over the next two weeks
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Clerk of Works
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Bespoke Manufacturing Company
- Move Coordinator / Disponent / Dispatcher - Bern
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- International Mobility Consultant - Paris, France
- Warehouse Manager - Romanel-sur-Morges, Vaud - Switzerland
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Berlin
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- International Mobility & Tax Consultant - Paris - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Manager - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Specialist – Singapore – On-site Opportunity
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Talent Management Director - Tampa, Florida
- Global Mobility & Tax Specialist - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- Japanese Speaking In-house Global Mobility Manager – Surrey
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Global Mobility / Compensation Analyst - Singapore