Vacancy: Technical and Quality Manager
Salary: circa 45k
An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of the most established and reputable food manufacturing companies in the UK for a Technical Manager who will manage all aspects of the Technical & Hygiene activities on site to achieve the highest standards in Food Safety & Food Quality, ensuring service, health, safety and environmental compliance standards are met.
As the Technical Manager….
You'll constantly monitor performance against Food safety, Health & Safety, cost, quality, delivery & service against key performance indicators to create an environment of continuous improvement and achievement of operational and financial objectives.
You'll set Technical and Hygiene standards across the site to ensure right first time every time.
You'll Implement standards consistent with best manufacturing practice, customer requirements and codes of practice, quality and food safety standards, health and safety and environmental standards, company standards and ensure the appropriate statutory legislation is embedded across the site.
You'll help prepare and gain approval of the annual budgets for the Technical function and once agreed ensure that all the targets are met and/or exceeded.
You'll be educated to degree/equivalent level and significant experience as a Technical Manager within a blue chip food manufacturing / FMCG company.
You'll have experience in dealing with complex employee relations and an excellent track record in delivering change and transition management.
You'll have a proven ability in utilising Continuous Improvement Techniques and budgetary control skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-leader which values its employees, offers unrivalled career progression and investment in personal development.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details and covering letter
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Clerk of Works
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Bespoke Manufacturing Company
- Move Coordinator / Disponent / Dispatcher - Bern
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- International Mobility Consultant - Paris, France
- Warehouse Manager - Romanel-sur-Morges, Vaud - Switzerland
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Berlin
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- International Mobility & Tax Consultant - Paris - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Manager - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Specialist – Singapore – On-site Opportunity
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Talent Management Director - Tampa, Florida
- Global Mobility & Tax Specialist - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- Japanese Speaking In-house Global Mobility Manager – Surrey
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Global Mobility / Compensation Analyst - Singapore