Vacancy: Warehouse Manager
Location: South West Scotland
Salary: Circa £35,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of the most established and reputable food manufacturing companies in the UK for a Warehouse Manager who will be responsible for provide strong leadership and develop the logistics/ inventory/materials team/stock handling/value added processes to achieve both effective and efficient stock control management and on time supply to internal manufacturing facilities and site.
As the Warehouse Manager you'll….
Maintain accurate inventory management of incoming materials and to drive material forecasting, planning & logistics in conjunction with the production management teams.
Play a key Warehouse Manager role in supporting the implementation of MRP/Kanban in to the business·
Be responsible for stores management and Health and Safety processes to achieve and maintain the quality systems across the project·
Provide appropriate Material Performance Reporting at Project Reviews, Production Reviews utilising appropriate tools/reports
You'll be educated to degree/equivalent level in a supply chain discipline and have experience in a Warehouse Manager role within a food manufacturing / FMCG company.
You'll have experience in leadership and management of a busy stores environment or similar discipline.
You'll have proven skills and experience of manufacturing material control and supply logistics.
You'll have strong communication, organisational, problem-solving skills, planning and analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-leader which values its employees, offers unrivalled career progression and investment in personal development.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details and covering letter
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Clerk of Works
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Bespoke Manufacturing Company
- Move Coordinator / Disponent / Dispatcher - Bern
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- International Mobility Consultant - Paris, France
- Warehouse Manager - Romanel-sur-Morges, Vaud - Switzerland
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Berlin
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- International Mobility & Tax Consultant - Paris - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Manager - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Specialist – Singapore – On-site Opportunity
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Talent Management Director - Tampa, Florida
- Global Mobility & Tax Specialist - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- Japanese Speaking In-house Global Mobility Manager – Surrey
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Global Mobility / Compensation Analyst - Singapore