Location: South West Scotland
Salary: Circa £35,000
One of the most established and reputable food manufacturing organisations in the UK is now undergoing an operational revolution and a world-class opportunity has now come to the forefront.
This is fantastic opportunity for a high calibre Production Manger to work within a highly automated and complex production environment.
As the Production Manager ….
You'll report directly to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the unit's output.
Through a 'right first time' mentality, you'll meet or exceed your production KPIs and an essential part of the role is to perpetually chase progress to ensure the plan is delivered with optimum efficiency and no quality compromise.
You'll manage and lead people, driving a culture heavily focused on the achievement of maximum output
You'll have a factory presence by walking the line
You'll use your Production Manager skills to maintain the highest factory standards
You'll have a rebuttal of the status quo with a mind ever-focused on challenging the norm and continually driving improvement
You'll have the ability to understand the needs of a team and of an individual, identifying areas of development and performance improvement
You'll be able to fathom the development of KPIs alongside a demonstrable track record of key production achievements and evidence of 'raising the bar'
You'll be educated to degree/equivalent level and significant experience as a Production Manager within a blue chip food manufacturing / FMCG company.
You'll have a proven ability in utilising Continuous Improvement Techniques and budgetary control skills.
You will have extensive knowledge and hands on experience in relation to health and safety, food safety requirements, manufacturing techniques and team dynamics.
Finally, your leadership style must be inspirational, collaborative and inclusive, with a sincere emphasis on the empowerment of people.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-leader which values its employees, offers unrivalled career progression and investment in personal development.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details and covering letter
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Health & Safety Manager - South Wales
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Project Buyer
- Goods Inwards Quality Inspector
- Operability Manager
- Global Mobility / Compensation Analyst - Singapore
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Berlin
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist - Jersey City, NJ
- Warehouse Manager - Romanel-sur-Morges, Vaud - Switzerland
- International Mobility Consultant - Paris, France
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- International Mobility & Tax Consultant - Paris - In-house Role
- Global Mobility / Tax Manager - Vienna, Austria
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Japanese Speaking In-house Global Mobility Manager – Surrey