Due to an increase in workload and the introduction of new equipment, a manufacturer of bespoke equipment for commercial and military use is now looking to recruit a Process Technician, based at their site near Wigan.
After 4-6 weeks of training and hand-overs on days the role will switch to night shifts, with the salary on offer circa £38,500 p/a.
Working on one of the main production lines, you'll be responsible for providing production support and ensuring production targets are met while helping to optimise output and minimise defects.
You'll also be involved with in-line quality checks, preventative maintenance and monitoring process conditions.
To be considered you'll need to demonstrate previous experience working in an automated assembly environment in a process / production technician capacity.
You'll also need a background in preventative maintenance and breakdown repairs for electrical, mechanical and/or pneumatic production equipment.
If you've worked with PLCs and ABB robots your CV will be of particular interest.
If you'd like to apply, please contact Adam Marsland at JAM Recruitment.
If this isn't the position for you, but you know someone who may be interested, please contact me with their details and if they're placed you will receive £200.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Clerk of Works
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Bespoke Manufacturing Company
- Move Coordinator / Disponent / Dispatcher - Bern
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- International Mobility Consultant - Paris, France
- Warehouse Manager - Romanel-sur-Morges, Vaud - Switzerland
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Berlin
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- International Mobility & Tax Consultant - Paris - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Manager - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Specialist – Singapore – On-site Opportunity
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Talent Management Director - Tampa, Florida
- Global Mobility & Tax Specialist - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- Japanese Speaking In-house Global Mobility Manager – Surrey
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Global Mobility / Compensation Analyst - Singapore