I'm working with a leading aerospace engineering company based in the Blackburn area who are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer on an initial 12-Month contract with a view of extending further.
The rate for this position is open to negotiation based on skillset and situation, and interviews will take place at their site when suitable candidates have been found.
The main purpose of this position will be to support new and existing products through the manufacturing process.
The products you'll be working with are aircraft engine components which are supplied into some of the biggest OEMs in the world.
You'll need to have a strong manufacturing background within the aerospace sector where you'll have experience of PFMEA and NPI, as well as having experience of continuous improvement.
Ideally, you'll also have experience of Root Cause to address any Non-Conformance issues and any previous work on aircraft engine components, specifically titanium, would be a bonus.
If you'd like to apply, please contact Adam Marsland at JAM Recruitment.
If this isn't the position for you, but you know someone who may be interested, please contact me with their details as JAM run a referral scheme for successful candidates.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Clerk of Works
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Bespoke Manufacturing Company
- Move Coordinator / Disponent / Dispatcher - Bern
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- International Mobility Consultant - Paris, France
- Warehouse Manager - Romanel-sur-Morges, Vaud - Switzerland
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Berlin
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- International Mobility & Tax Consultant - Paris - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Manager - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Specialist – Singapore – On-site Opportunity
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Talent Management Director - Tampa, Florida
- Global Mobility & Tax Specialist - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- Japanese Speaking In-house Global Mobility Manager – Surrey
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Global Mobility / Compensation Analyst - Singapore