I'm currently recruiting for a contract Process Engineer to join a major tier one automotive supplier, based at their site in Birmingham.
The role is currently signed off as a 12 month on-going contract paying in the region of £35 p/h.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, you'll be part of proactive process team tasked with identifying known technologies and pushing new processes for best manufacturing processes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- supporting other teams with products from concept through to mass production
- generating process flows and document equipment, tooling and Bill of Tools needs for accurate case costing
- support plant with layouts, process flows, cycle times etc.
on various builds
- develop PFMEA and control plan documentation, and review existing troubleshooting / problem-solving approach
To be considered for this role you'll need to demonstrate a strong process engineering background, ideally in an automotive tier 1 environment.
The position requires a clear understanding of DFMEA/PFMEA processes, process validation requirements and downstream processes, including automation.
An appreciation of lean methodologies is highly desirable, as is any knowledge of trim development, lamination or wrapping processes.
If you'd like to apply, please contact Adam Marsland at JAM Recruitment.
If this isn't the position for you, but you know someone who may be interested, please contact me with their details and if they're placed we offer vouchers in the way of a referral scheme.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 1 Year
- Rate: £30.00 - £35.00 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Coleshill, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01619260719
- Fax: 0845 658 0419
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-03-13 12:14:01 -
- View all Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Health & Safety Manager - South Wales
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Project Buyer
- Goods Inwards Quality Inspector
- Operability Manager
- Global Mobility / Compensation Analyst - Singapore
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Berlin
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist - Jersey City, NJ
- Warehouse Manager - Romanel-sur-Morges, Vaud - Switzerland
- International Mobility Consultant - Paris, France
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- International Mobility & Tax Consultant - Paris - In-house Role
- Global Mobility / Tax Manager - Vienna, Austria
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Japanese Speaking In-house Global Mobility Manager – Surrey