I'm currently recruiting for a contract Procurement Coordinator to join a specialist product manufacturer, based at their site near Wigan.
The role is currently signed off as a 6 month contract paying in the region of £15-£20 p/h, however there is scope for this role to be made permanent towards the end of this year.
Reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager, you'll be part of a proactive procurement team who are responsible for the execution of day-to-day transactions and for driving central and supplier activities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Expediting suppliers and informing planning as required
- Chasing suppliers to ensure continuity of supply
- Ownership of all PO activities for all departments
- Generate / maintain various business critical reports
- Assist with stock takes and various invoices
To be considered for this role you'll need to demonstrate a strong administrative background with exposure to supply chain and procurement elements in a relevant industry.
The position requires an ability to adapt and apply administrative expertise to tasks that have no established procedures, and be familiar with PO and invoice ownership.
If this role is of interest and you'd like to apply, or if you'd like to find out more about the opportunity, please contact Danny Galvin at JAM Recruitment.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Health & Safety Manager - South Wales
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Project Buyer
- Goods Inwards Quality Inspector
- Operability Manager
- Global Mobility / Compensation Analyst - Singapore
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Berlin
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist - Jersey City, NJ
- Warehouse Manager - Romanel-sur-Morges, Vaud - Switzerland
- International Mobility Consultant - Paris, France
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- International Mobility & Tax Consultant - Paris - In-house Role
- Global Mobility / Tax Manager - Vienna, Austria
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Japanese Speaking In-house Global Mobility Manager – Surrey