Role: Warehouse Operations Manager (Night Shift and Chilled Warehousing)
Salary: Circa £45,000
About Our Client
One of the most established and reputable chilled logistics organisations in the UK is now undergoing an operational revolution and a world-class opportunity has now come to the forefront.
This is fantastic opportunity for a high calibre Warehouse Manager Manger to lead and manage the inbound and outbound warehouse operations (excluding warehousing) of the business unit to meet the needs of both the internal and external customers, whilst minimizing cost, operating safely and complying with relevant H&S requirements.
, Management of warehouse staff on the correct procedures for receiving goods, correct storage, stock rotation, processing orders and dispatching goods to the highest standard.
, Ensure the health & safety of those personnel working in the warehousing environment whilst maintaining a safe, clean and secure warehouse premise.
, Ensure the efficient and effective achievement of all contract targets and key performance indicators.
, Ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled to the highest possible standards at all times.
, Maintain a regular communication with the customer, ensuring all KPI targets are achieved where possible.
, Actively encourage the personal and professional development of your team, helping them continuously improve their skills and knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
, Previous chilled Warehouse management experience within a fast-moving logistics operation
, Excellent knowledge and understanding of warehouse operations
, Experience of managing and setting contract targets & KPIs
, Strong communication skills and comfortable working directly with senior management and customers.
, Commercially astute - budget management & financial KPIs
What's on Offer
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, growing logistics provider who work with a diverse range of blue-chip clients.
If you are an ambitious logistics professional looking to take your career to the next level please get in touch
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Clerk of Works
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Bespoke Manufacturing Company
- Move Coordinator / Disponent / Dispatcher - Bern
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- International Mobility Consultant - Paris, France
- Warehouse Manager - Romanel-sur-Morges, Vaud - Switzerland
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Berlin
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- International Mobility & Tax Consultant - Paris - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Manager - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Specialist – Singapore – On-site Opportunity
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Talent Management Director - Tampa, Florida
- Global Mobility & Tax Specialist - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- Japanese Speaking In-house Global Mobility Manager – Surrey
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Global Mobility / Compensation Analyst - Singapore