Mortgage Administrator (Central Norwich)
Are you confident and organised? Can you multi-task? Do you have experience working in an office? If you answered yes, we can offer:
* Basic salary from £16,120 rising to £18,720 with experience and performance
* PLUS, performance related bonus
* PLUS, opportunities for career progression
* PLUS, company contributed pension
* PLUS, private medical health care and death in service benefit
Commercial Trust is a family-owned brokerage; we arrange financial products for UK landlords who are investing in property they will rent out, either to residential or commercial clients.
Read on to see how you can contribute to our plans for national success.
You and your working day
You will be happy multi-tasking, with fantastic customer service skills and a keen attention to detail.
* Manage your diary system to monitor and progress cases, chasing when appropriate
* Keep advisors up to date on the progress of specific cases and resolve any queries together
* Be the first "port of call" for clients, lenders and conveyancers at every stage of the process
* Build and maintain positive relationships with all new and existing clients
* Work within prescribed procedures and practices
* Update and maintain data so that systems and case files are accurate at all times
* Follow case progress through the completion process to legal completion and beyond
Experience in finance is not essential, as you will receive full training.
This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Travel Consultant : Full time and Part Time
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Assistant Shift Team Leader
- Warehouse Operative : Goods In
- Support Worker
- Customer Service Advisor : Part Time
- Account Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Customer Service Assistant
- Telecoms Analyst
- Automotive Service Advisor : Job Share
- Stock Controller
- Centre and Community Benefits Officer
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Customer Experience Consultant : Housing Policy
- Home Energy Advisor
- Barista / Retail Sales Assistant
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic